Page 26 of 39 [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 39  Next

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Sep 2020, 11:47 am

I bought a replica Mek'leth that came in the other day. For those who don't remember it's name, it's a slightly lesser popular Klingon weapon than their Bat'leth. This is not a pic of mine but it came up when doing a google image search & mine looks about the same :arrow:

I searched for it years ago around the time I bought my replica bat'leth but I couldn't find a mek'leth. I'm a knife/blade collector & I frequent a site called BudK & a while back I stumbled onto a mek'leth there. There's is titled "Klingon Fantasy Short Sword - One-Piece Stainless Steel Construction, Leather-Wrapped Grip, Gut-Hook - Length 18”. It's req price is $46.99. I searched on eBay some & I found a couple there but they were going for around $200. There are some wooden 1s on eBay that are a lot cheaper but I don't roll that way with my collection. The BudK one was out of stock for a while & recently came back in stock. The BudK one looks kewl & is probably very sharp. I haven't fully unwrapped it but they claim it's sharp & they probably would not of wrapped the blade the way they did if it wasn't. There's also a bit of oil on it. Unwrapping it & getting the excess oil off would be a careful process I'm not wanting to tackle rite now. I'm not sure where to put it yet. The 1s on eBay come with a stand but the BudK one does not. I would have to hang it on the wall somehow in a spot where I can see it but not likely accidentally brush up against it. BudK is selling a bat'leth as well rite now for $89.99. It's titled "Alien Fantasy Sword". They were not selling the bat'leth when I got mine years ago. I got my bat'leth on eBay for a little cheaper than the one on BudK. We have it hung at the end of our hall but it may get moved. BudK used to offer deals a lot where I could get discounts &/or free shipping but a couple years ago they started offering good deals a lot less. $46.99 for the mek'leth is still aLOT cheaper than $200 thou. I've always had to use my credit-card to pay there but a while back I found out I can use PayPal on my phone but I don't have the option to use PayPal when I use Firefox on my desktop, odd. I'll post links now just incase anyone is interested :arrow:

Mek'leth :arrow:
https://www.budk.com/Klingon-Fantasy-Sh ... s-St-47746

Bat'leth :arrow:
https://www.budk.com/Alien-Sword-16785

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Sep 2020, 12:10 pm

Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Oh_no_its_Ferris wrote:
Tasha Yar was a badass women and someone who was pleasing on the eyes for me, basically I fancied her :lol:

She isn't my type.
And I wasn't keen on the character.
Give me 7 of 9 in the Voyager franchise.
And Tuvok is the character I identify most there. V

I was talking TNG , if it's any Star Trek it would be a ménage à trois with 7 of 9 & Jadzia Dax which I suppose is a 4 way :nerdy:
Deanna was pretty hot when she wore dresses :mrgreen: I thought Jadzia had a hotter body but Ezri was cuter in looks & personality. If I was mostly wanting a sexual thing I would pick Jadzia but Ezri would be a much better choice for me with having a romantic relationship. Thou Kes & Hoshi would of been good choices as well & Kes did look a bit hotter when she changed some & started having longer hair. 7 did have a hot body in a tight catsuit & her character was very interesting but not really a good match for me or my type.

I heard on the DVD extras for TNG that Marina Sirtis originally auditioned for the part of of Tasha & Denise Crosby auditioned for the part of Deanna & Gene got the idea to swap em. It was probably a good thing since Denise decided to leave the show, I don't know why she wanted to. Tasha leaving/getting killed allowed Worf's part to step up some.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 8:51 pm

Definitely in my top 10 scenes :mrgreen:
"Tuvok I understand you are a Vulcan man, you have just gone without for seven years.. about. Paris please find a way, to load the hypospray, I will give you the sign, just aim for his behind"

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 9:53 pm

AuroraBorealisGazer wrote:
Definitely in my top 10 scenes :mrgreen:
"Tuvok I understand you are a Vulcan man, you have just gone without for seven years.. about. Paris please find a way, to load the hypospray, I will give you the sign, just aim for his behind"

The Doctor:
Fantastic character,
Fantastic Actor. 8)

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 10:02 pm

^ Agreed! :mrgreen:

RadioDog
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Sep 2020, 11:34 pm

I just netflixed all seasons of Voyager, will probably finish the last season of Deep Space 9 in another week or so. Then going to watch all seasons of TNG. Star Trek is really the only thing I watch anymore, and since I especially started watching it when I ate while working from home, it's now like I feel weird if I eat and I'm not watching it.

"Autism isn't an illness but it's a condition that messes with our ability to have our psychological needs met." - DuckHairback on this site.

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 12:03 am

^ YES
I am the same way. I started watching things whenever I ate when I first lived alone, now many years later I can't break the habit --it feels too strange not to (maybe I shouldn't do this once there are children to raise 8O ). I have rewatched Star Trek so many times but I never get bored of it. I'm about to finish another watch of TNG, then onto VOY and DS9 :mrgreen: .

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2020, 3:56 am

RadioDog wrote:
I just netflixed all seasons of Voyager, will probably finish the last season of Deep Space 9 in another week or so. Then going to watch all seasons of TNG. Star Trek is really the only thing I watch anymore, and since I especially started watching it when I ate while working from home, it's now like I feel weird if I eat and I'm not watching it.

They are showing DS9 again, over here. I think Quark is the show-stealer. 8)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 8:59 am

I found this on a blog so thought I'd share.

AB of G & Feycard

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 9:07 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

I found this on a blog so thought I'd share.

AB of G & Feycard

Did our furry friend have something to do with this? :scratch:

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 9:07 am

^
^

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :heart: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran