Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jul 2018, 3:49 am

Has anybody seen this Picture? It opened today

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 8:46 pm

A little late, but I did see it, and I say this as an avid and passionate fan of the original series.

I really enjoyed it.

I was pretty much smiling the whole time and laughing plenty. It was a lot of fun to watch, and I won't spoil it but there is a very special bit at the end that got me super excited.

I at first really didn't like Teen Titans Go! but it eventually grew on me, and now after seeing the movie I have a newfound appreciation for this series.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 9:12 pm

AspergersActor8693 wrote:
I at first really didn't like Teen Titans Go! but it eventually grew on me, and now after seeing the movie I have a newfound appreciation for this series.

I also liked it and had reservations about the series.

The movie got me to check out a couple of the episodes and I definitely recommend the other satirical episodes to people.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 10:34 pm

Whenever I see any part of the series I always wish Robin would be unmasked and finally exit stage left. What a piece of garbage.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 10:46 pm

The show itself is ok, I think what annoys people about it is that it takes up most of CN’s daily schedule.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!