Two Versions Of The New "Hellboy" Trailer Now Online!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 6:13 pm

In Theaters April 12th!

Red Band version has gore and swearing in it, so if you are sensitive to seeing gore and/or hearing cuss words, do not watch the red band version.

The green band version is just an edited version of the red band trailer without the gore and swearing.

https://www.fandango.com/movie-news/red-band-hellboy-trailer-reminds-us-the-reboot-is-r-rated-heres-everything-we-know-752626

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2019, 10:25 pm

I think the newer trailers are a major improvement over the first ones. I couldn't take it seriously while they had Billy Idol's "Mony Mony" playing throughout. The new ones had bits of comedy sprinkled here and there, but still kept a dark tone. Not to mention that awesome cover of Smoke On The Water.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2019, 3:58 pm

When the teaser was released back in December, I was skeptical as to how this reboot would be any different from the Hellboy films directed by Guillermo Del Toro, but after watching this new trailer, I will be in line when this opens next month.

IMO, Neil Marshall was an interesting choice Lions Gate got to direct this reboot. Here's hoping this reboot will be worth sitting through when it opens next month.