Teaser Trailer For "Frozen 2" Now Online!

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 3:56 pm

In Theaters November 22nd!

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 5:40 pm

Huh. Ok so that trailer gave us absolutely NOTHING. Usually you can gleam at least a little of the main plot from a trailer. Props to the animation team tho, that beach looked super realistic.

I really hope they dont give Elsa a lover. Cant she just stay awesome and single? Does every Disney heroine really need a significant other?

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 5:50 pm

Never watched the first movie but would love for one of the disney heroines to say date and marry a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 6:53 pm

I also missed the first movie during its theatrical run, but IMO, this could have a darker tone to it.

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 11:50 am

thewrll wrote:
Never watched the first movie but would love for one of the disney heroines to say date and marry a woman.

You might be in luck. Elsa is supposed to have a lesbian lover in this movie. Or so rumor says

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2019, 2:20 pm

That would be nice though here comes the stupid boycott. That would be the third or fourth same sex couple in Disney history. We need many more.

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 9:55 am

thewrll wrote:
That would be nice though here comes the stupid boycott. That would be the third or fourth same sex couple in Disney history. We need many more.

Yeah....I mean Beauty and the Beast became a huge topic and that was over like a five second clip. If Elsa (the main character) has a same sex lover, than all hell is gonna break lose. It is interesting tho, seeing how big Frozens franchise is, whether or not it would make as big a dent in profit. Cause the little five year olds who are obsessed with the movie and toys certainly arent going to care nearly as much as their parents.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 10:40 pm

graceksjp wrote:
Huh. Ok so that trailer gave us absolutely NOTHING. Usually you can gleam at least a little of the main plot from a trailer. Props to the animation team tho, that beach looked super realistic.

I really hope they dont give Elsa a lover. Cant she just stay awesome and single? Does every Disney heroine really need a significant other?

Sometimes, a trailer giving absolutely nothing away can be a good thing. There's something to be said for trailers keeping major plot details hidden until the time is right rather than just giving away the entire movie all at once. Plus, teasers, by design, are meant to only give a taste of the movie in order to get people interested in the product.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 2:21 am

graceksjp wrote:
thewrll wrote:

Yeah....I mean Beauty and the Beast became a huge topic and that was over like a five second clip. If Elsa (the main character) has a same sex lover, than all hell is gonna break lose. It is interesting tho, seeing how big Frozens franchise is, whether or not it would make as big a dent in profit. Cause the little five year olds who are obsessed with the movie and toys certainly arent going to care nearly as much as their parents.

That's what makes the innocent eyes of children so wonderful, they either see someone in love or someone with cooties. They don't see hatred towards others.