What are you reading light novels right now?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

harley854204
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jul 2019, 2:35 pm

I've been reading isekai smartphone novel.This is one of the best.
AND
What are you reading light novels right now?

decoratedpulse
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Oct 2019, 8:01 am

woah, what a coincedent I'm also ready "In a Different World with a Smartphone" Now a Days. :D

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2019, 10:35 am

I saw the anime?

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2019, 5:46 pm

I have been reading the Monogatari series, and have just finished Hanamonogatari. It was good but not among my favourites in the series. It had interesting themes, about how self identity doesn't often align with other people's impressions of us. But in the end, Kanbaru just isn't as interesting a protagonist as Araragi or Hanekawa, and neither is her story.

I'll probably read the latest volume of The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria next though, since it's come out recently. It's been a while since I read the last volume, so I might have to check a synopsis to remember what happened. It's an entertaining series, though so far the first volume's been the best. Might be a while until I get to it though since I'm currently reading Ciconia When They Cry (an excellent visual novel).

hostingmania1122
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Yesterday, 8:46 am

woah, what a coincedent I'm also ready "In a Different World with a Smartphone" Now a Days.