Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2020, 1:07 pm

This movie is my favourite of all the Disney movies, probably because it's about cats. :lol:

Anyway, now that they're doing a live version of all the cartoon Disney movies, will they do a live version of The Aristocats? Because that would be great.

Anyone else love this Disney movie?

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2020, 1:21 pm

I just hope there isn't another Siamese cat blurting something about fortune cookies, like they did in the original. :roll:

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2020, 7:25 am

Joe90 wrote:
This movie is my favourite of all the Disney movies, probably because it's about cats. :lol:

Anyway, now that they're doing a live version of all the cartoon Disney movies, will they do a live version of The Aristocats? Because that would be great.

Anyone else love this Disney movie?

Yes I like the Aristocats, I've got the golden book of it somewhere, Lady and the Tramp is another favourite of mine.

AlanMooresBeard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2020, 12:54 pm

I’ve got this film on my Disney+ watchlist along with several other animated Disney films that I’ve never seen before. I’m hoping it watch it and the other films on my list in the next few weeks.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2020, 5:58 am

I neither love nor hate this movie. It was ok but it’s no Lion King, Beauty and the Beast or Aladdin. Honestly if it’s OK for you to say Aristocats is the best Disney movie you’ve ever seen then maybe it’s ok for me to say that Fantasia is kinda boring. It’s considered a masterpiece but well I can’t help but like or dislike what I see and this is coming from someone who like movies like Hercules or The Emperor’s New Groove.

hannahjrob
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 May 2020, 8:51 pm

Yes, I have loved Aristocrats since I was a child. It makes me happy and nostalgic now to watch it as an adult.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2020, 8:59 pm

I watched it about a month ago. I used to have it on "View Master" when I was little. I can't pay attention through a whole Disney movie except for Lion King, but I do like it even though I lose track of the story. After watching it last time, I had a dream that I was a cat. I had two kittens named "Coco Milk" and "Eighties". :roll:

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2020, 6:05 am

I've never been into the princess Disney movies or the 'fairytale' type. I've always preferred the ones with animals. The Lion King and the Jungle Book are also my favourite Disney movies, and I've always liked Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh.