Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2020, 10:03 pm

If you temporarily cancel your membership will all your tv shows & movies disappear?

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2020, 3:36 am

I have Amazon Prime and I think you do keep your shows and movies. At least I think you do, I could be wrong. I forget when I started using Amazon Prime, was probably back in 2015, maybe 2014. I used it as a Free Trial and then discovered I had to pay for it after the trial was over and so I cancelled the account although I still have an Amazon account.

Then a few months ago I decided to do another Free Trial and did find that some of my stuff was still there, and I decided to keep the Prime, well actually I was using Kids Stream.

Like I said I could be wrong but I think your stuff might still be there even if you cancel, at least temporarily, and then come back to it. Do ask around or even contact Amazon, they'll probably best tell you!

I also saw your post and saw that it had no replies to it and I hate to see a post unreplied to, that and I don't like it when I don't get replies so I wanted to treat you the way I wanted to be treated. 8)

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 4:28 pm

I try to avoid Amazon whoever possible, although lately, I’ve purchased a pair of Hush Puppies loafers that were a LOT cheaper than the discount shoe stores around here, as well as purchasing MP3 for parts of albums that the former iTunes for Mac OS X somehow deleted (and Apple’s Music App managed to screw up my playlists, that I couldn’t find on YouTube to download and convert, so I can burn said playlists to audio cd, and reload onto iTunes for windows, eventually so I can reload them back on my iPad.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 1:57 am

TimmyTurnerFan1 wrote:
I have Amazon Prime and I think you do keep your shows and movies. At least I think you do, I could be wrong. I forget when I started using Amazon Prime, was probably back in 2015, maybe 2014. I used it as a Free Trial and then discovered I had to pay for it after the trial was over and so I cancelled the account although I still have an Amazon account.

Then a few months ago I decided to do another Free Trial and did find that some of my stuff was still there, and I decided to keep the Prime, well actually I was using Kids Stream.

Like I said I could be wrong but I think your stuff might still be there even if you cancel, at least temporarily, and then come back to it. Do ask around or even contact Amazon, they'll probably best tell you!

I also saw your post and saw that it had no replies to it and I hate to see a post unreplied to, that and I don't like it when I don't get replies so I wanted to treat you the way I wanted to be treated. 8)

I don’t like it either, it’s feel like no one cares.