Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 8:30 pm

Does anyone else here watch this? I'm just getting my way through Season 1 after deciding to watch it to see what all the fuss was about and I find it really quite enjoyable. My favourite character at the moment probably has to be the Warden.

nory
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Feb 2008, 9:09 pm

I LOVED Prison Break Season One, especially, and its a cool condition he has, what is it... something sensory where he focuses on minute details, or is incapable of filtering out details, so takes in everything which they interpret as a kind of heightened sensitivity to the world leading to compassion, in him, which is interesting

WilsonFisk
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Feb 2008, 3:35 am

Good tv show. Season 1 was excellent. It's gone downhill since though.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2008, 4:53 pm

I just finished S3 - feels pretty good, im glad i stuck with it. lots of great TV villains & err... not villains, and its been rewarding watching how their characters develop (or not) throughout the series.

Ill shut up now before i start posting spoilers....

at this point i think prison break, despite feeling a bit wooden, has held up much better than 'lost' (has its moments - but far too hit & miss) although obviously neither come close to touching the US colossus that is 'the wire' 8)

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2008, 5:54 pm

Birds in a cage topic

Prison Break has not yet finished Season 3. I believe it is on hiatus until the May Sweeps. I am not sure if it will finish for good this year. Seasons one and two were good, But lads, let us get out of here! Then we can have Prison Break, the Movie. Maybe Sarah will be resurrected. OR maybe it was all Michael's dream!! !

Notice the avian imagery? Chicken claws and paper swans? And the Bird Book Whistler carried? Stool pigeons? Tattoos of wings on Mike's body?

Someone's obsessed about our feathered friends. :scratch:

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

psych
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2008, 6:09 pm

Quote:
Prison Break has not yet finished Season 3. I believe it is on hiatus until the May Sweeps. I am not sure if it will finish for good this year. Seasons one and two were good, But lads, let us get out of here! Then we can have Prison Break, the Movie. Maybe Sarah will be resurrected. OR maybe it was all Michael's dream!! !

YAY!! im actually impressed at how - despite snapping a series in bits AGAIN (HBO wouldnt pull that s***, id hope)- at least they wrapped it up so i felt like id just seen an end-of-series episode.

sartresue wrote:
Birds in a cage topic

Notice the avian imagery? Chicken claws and paper swans? And the Bird Book Whistler carried? Stool pigeons? Tattoos of wings on Mike's body?

Someone's obsessed about our feathered friends. :scratch:

:oops: - if it wasnt for the internet id miss out a lot of these imagery plotlines.