Page 6 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

doodlebug
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jun 2009, 8:31 pm

Oh my goodness. I just caught part of an episode tonight where something happens to a couch cushion and it has to be fixed and Sheldon is not adjusting so another character tells him that the food he has been bringing him isn't from the restaurant that Sheldon thought it was from. That is so my son, so I came here to see if there was a thread on it.

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2009, 8:46 pm

doodlebug wrote:
Oh my goodness. I just caught part of an episode tonight where something happens to a couch cushion and it has to be fixed and Sheldon is not adjusting so another character tells him that the food he has been bringing him isn't from the restaurant that Sheldon thought it was from. That is so my son, so I came here to see if there was a thread on it.

The look on Sheldon's face when he says "No . ." after Leonard tells him about the Chinese food is priceless. I still crack up when I watch that episode.

dark_mage
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jul 2009, 7:38 pm

But that is Sheldon & yet Leonard is such a good friend (Then Sheldon shoots Kelly & all hell breaks loose at the end of that episode)

I'm not evil I just have a different view of good

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2009, 11:43 pm

New promo pic:

It's interesting to note how Johny and Simon (Leonard and Howard) are uglyfied for their roles, while Jim and Kunal (Sheldon and Raj) are simply quirkified - they look almost the same (which is a compliment).

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 10:09 pm

does anyone nkow where I can stream episodes for free... full-length and from the very pilot of the series. I only just started watching it this season and the majority of the syndicated episodes(re-runs) I've watched are from season two.

Guilliman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 May 2011, 11:03 pm

I got the first 4 seasons on my PC atm. Eagerly awaiting new episodes. I've watched all four seasons atleast 4 times now, about to start again once school works gets done (if I start a season of any show (Star Trek or Big Bang) I HAVE to watch every episode as soon as possible, which means 5-10 a day :roll:

I love Sheldon character, it was like looking into a twisted mirror and the missing puzzle piece of my life on screen. The thought of his neediness to have everything controlled and routine makes me feel happy. I'm not sure if I want to give that a try, what if it makes me happy (I do like routine) to do it more rigid and actively (hard while living with my mom atm)

Aah I want to watch the seasons again now :| curse this thread! :lol:

Edit, I'm ashamed to say; I downloaded the episodes from piratebay, the new ones usually appear a day after they're broadcasted. I do it because it takes 6 months for new ones to appear on tv, and more for dvd versions. And our networks usually randomly start seasons over. Very very horrible. I also don't believe in Apple's policies so iTunes is right out. Also I have no money.

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2011, 8:37 pm

LostInBed wrote:
does anyone nkow where I can stream episodes for free... full-length and from the very pilot of the series. I only just started watching it this season and the majority of the syndicated episodes(re-runs) I've watched are from season two.

never mind I've found a site and when I finish with this show I'ma watch SVU from the beginning.

n3rdgir1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 May 2011, 10:55 am

LostInBed wrote:

Ch131 has most good shows streaming.

Astron_Nomos1144
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 May 2011, 5:15 am

PLA wrote:
I've only seen one episode.
I didn't laugh when Sheldon was talking. I realise that it's intended to be funny, and it often is, but I was too busy nodding my head.

Now that's a beautiful mind if I ever witnessed one.

I agree completely, I had the same reaction. People are laughing and I'm thinking "why is that funny? It makes perfect sense." I get agitated FOR Sheldon when someone sits in his spot. Penny saw that it agitated him and still did not move! Its HIS house, its HIS couch, she needed to get her inconsiderate little blonde butt to at least the other side of the couch. How dare she disrupt his whole life that way, when she has no good reason, and does not even live there?! How RUDE. He should have gone to her place that night when she was getting ready for bed, and taken all the sheets, blankets and pillows off her bed, then stood there holding them, while she gets agitated that her routine has been disrupted and now she can't sleep. See how she likes it. (nothing like a little AS/nerd rage : / )

The spherical chicken joke cracked me up though :lol:

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 5:17 am

I think penny would need sex so I cant see a relationship between her and sheldon working.

NadineWolfe

31 May 2011, 8:43 am

I really enjoy watching the Big Bang Theory, since it feels so easy to identify with the characters. I think Sheldon is a definate Aspie.

I think a relationship between Sheldon and Penny could possibly work if it wasn't for the fact that (like thewrll said) Penny would want sex.

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 8:55 pm

If you could ask one Big Bang character on question, who would it be and what would you ask him/her?

Personally it would be Leonard, and as I assume he is a Batman nerd as it has been stated in a few episode that he has a bat signal, I would ask him which is more accurate to the comics in terms of who bat girl\s identity, the four live action films from the 90's or the animated series of the same decade.