Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Good idea/bad idea?
holy day anime sounds fun... 100%  100%  [ 4 ]
This will blow up in your face more then using angels to beat angels... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm

Last night my aunt and uncle(step uncle? uncle by law?) spent a nice hour or two telling me all about how anime is nothing but a cult made to drain my life and make sure I die alone. They only reason the government does not call anime acult is because we have no gods. I have had this chat with them more then once and its getting old. The next time I see them I want to use their "you live a lone/have no friends/will not marry becuase of anime(they dont beleive in aspergers) with telling them they are right and having gods/holy days to talk to them about. I may even start celebrating anime days besides new anime/cons/new video game days. Please help me make some days/gods up to shut them up. I was thinking like...

Month of June(the month the ghibli museum opened) we honner miyazaki by watching a part of his movies every day.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 2:09 pm

I'm not into anime, but I find myself amazed by people's stupidity. It's like every day I try to prepare myself to interact with idiots, but there's always a bigger idiot than I ever could have imagined.

Seriously. Anime is a form of art. Just like music, poetry, and movies.

I would hope that if I someday have kids and end up being a sucky parent, I would at least have the two spherical male organs to admit that it's my fault and not blame something completely unrelated. And this is, of course, without AS being taken into consideration.

Tantricbadass
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jun 2011, 3:09 pm

That's such a great idea.Let's make anima a parody religion.It's so fun insulting stupid(not all are stupid) Christians.

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 3:13 pm

Come up with gods? It shouldn't be that hard to do, seeing as they probably don't know very much about anime. Tell them that Ozor is the God of Animation, and that Shibuya is the God of Logic, (BUUYA!) and tell them that Dubya is the God of Life Force...you think they won't believe you? Use their idiocy to your advantage. It's certainly the only thing that keeps me sane.

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jun 2011, 5:31 pm

Mindslave wrote:
Come up with gods? It shouldn't be that hard to do, seeing as they probably don't know very much about anime. Tell them that Ozor is the God of Animation, and that Shibuya is the God of Logic, (BUUYA!) and tell them that Dubya is the God of Life Force...you think they won't believe you? Use their idiocy to your advantage. It's certainly the only thing that keeps me sane.

I could do that but I dont like to lie, besides wont it be more fun to pull from Anime/Manga. I have already used bleach to explain death, Neon for 2012. Ponyo for Noahs ark. Wolfs rain for extinct animals and lady death why we dont fear the devil.