Shikamaru - Lazy, Genius
Naruto - Crazy, Hyper, Improvin' myself

Omni: Temp
Face of Madness: Myself :twisted:

rasha
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Apr 2008, 1:12 pm

I'am like Hinata from Naruto,I'm shy and don't really talk to anyone.

Purplefluffychainsaw
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2008, 2:36 pm

Ed, full metal alchemist - I'm competitive, obsessive, extremely loyal, blonde, and a bloody shortarse. >< I actually have Ed hair (antennae included), but that's left over from a cosplay.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2008, 4:37 pm

Monkey D. Luffy - One Piece because I think straightforward a lot and random at times.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2008, 5:33 pm

L from Death Note, except I don't sit in that weird position.

On sabbatical...

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2008, 1:35 pm

Quatermass wrote:
L from Death Note, except I don't sit in that weird position.

Me too, except I do sit in weird positions, ^_^

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2008, 5:51 pm

Krory from D. Gray-Man - Kind, gentle, sensitive, and extremely naive.

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2008, 11:44 pm

Goku

Phob
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 May 2008, 4:03 am

I would say Konata Izumi of Lucky Star, on the basis that I'm nothing but a sad *short* Otaku. Maybe I can slightly identify with Haruhi Suzumiya, as just yesterday I thinking about how we are all just the same. Ordinary people, living their lives with no particular set purpose. In taht case, I could also sort of identify with maybe Kimimaro, trying to work out my purpose, something I really shouldn't do by the way. But in the sense that I want to FIND the meaning, and I enjoy hissing at people, gives me some sort of similarities to Orochimaru. The fact that I keep sitting like 'L' doesn't really help, either. Then, I'm also sort of like Naruto, Ed and Haruhi (again) because of my enthusiasm and general loudness. Wow....that's a lot....Ima shut up nao.

Zancaur
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 May 2008, 4:32 pm

Light Yagami from Death Note.
Can't relate to/don't care about the emotions of others. Love laughing and grinning wickedly (weird, but I do). I have delusions of grandeur. I am slightly arrogant (I consider most people beneath me, but I don't reveal it to them. Of course, there are people whom I genuinely respect).

That will be enough, don't wanna come across as a crazed otaku (I honestly don't watch a lot of anime, only the shows with a nifty concept or characters which intrigue me. It doesn't really matter to me if it's an anime or a "normal" show if these criteria are met).

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 6:26 pm

Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass. A checkered past coupled with an intense desire to change the world by any means necessary. Plus, I stick up for the Japanese even though I am not one of them.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 7:06 pm

Mwu La Fllaga from Gundam Seed. A f*****g bad-ass pilot and funny/cool/"easygoing" (not a b***h like Natarle Badgiruel in some of the series)

I can sympathize with the Blue Cosmos and ZAFT extremists, being driven to such hate.

Kira Yamato, or more accurately Sai Arguyle from Gundam Seed.

I can go with Shinn Asuka and Athrun Zala too

these examples above are from Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, or both.

EDIT: Yang Wenli from Legend of the Galactic Heroes, clumsy but smart-ass guy. Also likes history (something I do too).

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 8:24 pm

Heero Yuy and Kamillie Vidan. I have their personalties in different ways.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 2:26 pm

I kinda wish I had some of the personality traits of characters from Hellsing or Trinity Blood (especially in regards to COURAGE), but in general they're more like people I would really like to hang out with rather than emulate.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 3:00 pm

Speaking of Code Geass, my best friend and fellow Otaku Knight came to me today and said because I was the one who found out about the anime and told him, he was promoting me from youngling to Padawan. (don't ask.) I knew he would like it, it's pretty much his two favorites: the creators of the Gundam series with the artists from CLAMP. NTM Lelouch is pretty badass, he treats every mecha battle he leads as if it were a chess game. He even has chess pieces that he keeps with him in his mecha... he's one badass mofo.

I've got to read Anime Insider more often...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

ping-machine
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2008, 12:54 am

An interesting question.

I think most of all I can relate to Tsukishima Shizuku from "Whisper of the Heart" aka "Mimi-wo Sumaseba".

Couldn't exactly tell you why. But if you've seen that movie you can probably tell what kind of person Shizuku is.