Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ping-machine
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2009, 10:34 pm

Olsen: One of the only redshirts whose name I will not forget.

hehe.

That half sized whatsisface who kept following Scotty around could well have wound up as the Star Trek successor to Jar Jar Binks, but managed somehow not to do so.

I loved that the girl with whom Kirk was... erm... having relations with at the Academy turned out to be an Orion!! hehe.

And I did like the whole AU story thing -- even at those times when it seemed to be turning to more spectacle than story.

Would have seen it more times at the cinema than the twice that I actually managed to catch it if it weren't for the fact that there were essays to write and also some other movies that I wanted to see.

I didn't like the lense flare -- or the madly flashing lights and grand noises and stuff like that. But I put up with those because, hey. It's Star Trek!! 8)

And really I don't think I am capable of disliking this movie because... it's Star Trek.

ooh I wonder... Does no more Vulcan mean no more ancestors for crazy murdering serial killer Vulcans on Deep Space Nine, means all those people will still be alive....? Or possibly even no more Tuvok?? Or maybe that crazy Vulcan guy never hit on B'Elanna Torres and she never went into some kind of weird Klingon Ponn Farr, and........

ok I could go on but won't.