Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

ashokkn89
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 15 Apr 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Location: Singapore

15 Apr 2021, 10:36 pm

Okay before I get to my introduction, let me just address the Singapore Autism community first. Yes, it’s me. Please don’t get Wrong Planet involved in whatever frictions you may have with me as they don’t need to know what happened. I’m looking at you Tygar. Nobody cares how betrayed you feel and this isn’t the place for that.

Anyway, I actually joined WP during the mid-2000s, but left during the early 2010s. So after 11 years, and forgetting my previous login details, here I am, having left the Singapore Autism community and making a fresh start by rejoining the place where it all began for me.

As for myself, I was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome when I was 10, Depression when I was 28, and Adjustment Disorder when I was 31.

I’m also very much into the Japanese side of pop culture, especially music. But I’m also an avid gamer, especially Nintendo.

Anywat, that’s all. And please don’t ask me what happened with the Singapore Autism community as its a part of my life that I need to steer away from, and I’m just not ready to talk about it.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,917
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

15 Apr 2021, 11:57 pm

Welcome aboard.

I don't think anyone here is aware of whatever drama that happened there, so leave it there and we won't know about it. :mrgreen:

Do you recall your old username here?

Gotta favourite Pokémon? I like Mew, Mudkip, Eevee and Cyndaquil.


_________________
politics is dumb but very important
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2019
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 874
Location: Australia

16 Apr 2021, 12:21 am



HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2020
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,780
Location: Pacific Northwest

16 Apr 2021, 12:23 am

Welcome back to the forums! :D


_________________
I like playing video games, watching cartoons and anime, reading, and cooking.

I also have two cats and a rabbit, and enjoy learning + cataloguing information about different types of animals and plants.


ashokkn89
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 15 Apr 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Location: Singapore

16 Apr 2021, 12:28 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Welcome aboard.

I don't think anyone here is aware of whatever drama that happened there, so leave it there and we won't know about it. :mrgreen:

Do you recall your old username here?

Gotta favourite Pokémon? I like Mew, Mudkip, Eevee and Cyndaquil.


Oh that’s a good question. Thing is, I’m into the competitive/VGC side of Pokémon, so my favorites could vary for different reasons.

Anyway, if we’re talking about visuals, Lucario, Alolan Raichu, and Obstagoon. For other casual/layman reasons, Mega Charizard X and Mimikyu. And for competitive reasons, Mega Charizard Y, Alolan Raichu, and Gigantamax Cinderace.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,917
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

16 Apr 2021, 12:31 am

ashokkn89 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Welcome aboard.

I don't think anyone here is aware of whatever drama that happened there, so leave it there and we won't know about it. :mrgreen:

Do you recall your old username here?

Gotta favourite Pokémon? I like Mew, Mudkip, Eevee and Cyndaquil.


Oh that’s a good question. Thing is, I’m into the competitive/VGC side of Pokémon, so my favorites could vary for different reasons.

Anyway, if we’re talking about visuals, Lucario, Alolan Raichu, and Obstagoon. For other casual/layman reasons, Mega Charizard X and Mimikyu. And for competitive reasons, Mega Charizard Y, Alolan Raichu, and Gigantamax Cinderace.



Why does this make me feel so old? :lol:


_________________
politics is dumb but very important
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2020
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 963
Location: U.S.A.

16 Apr 2021, 12:53 pm

I'm too new to know about the storms in the past. Welcome back and I hope the future is sunny! :sunny:


_________________
When diagnosed I bought champagne!
I finally knew why people were strange.


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,487
Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper Pets: Cats and Ducks

16 Apr 2021, 3:00 pm

Hello. Welcome.


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39.
Shutdown link: --》 Music I love: --》
Shutdown Experience similar to mine: --》


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,834
Location: temperate zone

16 Apr 2021, 3:15 pm

Double Retired wrote:
I'm too new to know about the storms in the past. Welcome back and I hope the future is sunny! :sunny:

The "storm" , apparently, was offline in real life in Singapore. Not here on WP anyway.

Which is fine with us on WP. Whatever happened in Singapore, can stay in Singapore.

But like Funeral, I am curious as to what his old WP name was since I was on WP then. But he doesnt have to reveal if he doesnt want to.



ashokkn89
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 15 Apr 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Location: Singapore

16 Apr 2021, 10:07 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Double Retired wrote:
I'm too new to know about the storms in the past. Welcome back and I hope the future is sunny! :sunny:

The "storm" , apparently, was offline in real life in Singapore. Not here on WP anyway.

Which is fine with us on WP. Whatever happened in Singapore, can stay in Singapore.

But like Funeral, I am curious as to what his old WP name was since I was on WP then. But he doesnt have to reveal if he doesnt want to.


That’s the thing: I’ve forgotten my old WP name. It’s been so long.



Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,584
Location: Houston, Texas

18 Apr 2021, 3:56 am

Welcome back to WP!


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 59,082
Location: Portland, Oregon

24 Apr 2021, 2:37 pm

Welcome back to Wrong Planet! :D


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


NaturalEntity
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Jan 2021
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,152
Location: UK

24 Apr 2021, 3:01 pm

Ooo! A fellow Nintendo fan! Welcome!


_________________
Hans Asperger himself called autism a natural entity
Opinion polls coming to WP in 2022!


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 104,736
Location: Canada in person, Germany in spirit

03 May 2021, 9:22 pm

Welcome back to WPea! :mrgreen:


_________________
Peabody

Om Nom 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645