Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

ashokkn89
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Apr 2021, 10:36 pm

Okay before I get to my introduction, let me just address the Singapore Autism community first. Yes, it’s me. Please don’t get Wrong Planet involved in whatever frictions you may have with me as they don’t need to know what happened. I’m looking at you Tygar. Nobody cares how betrayed you feel and this isn’t the place for that.

Anyway, I actually joined WP during the mid-2000s, but left during the early 2010s. So after 11 years, and forgetting my previous login details, here I am, having left the Singapore Autism community and making a fresh start by rejoining the place where it all began for me.

As for myself, I was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome when I was 10, Depression when I was 28, and Adjustment Disorder when I was 31.

I’m also very much into the Japanese side of pop culture, especially music. But I’m also an avid gamer, especially Nintendo.

Anywat, that’s all. And please don’t ask me what happened with the Singapore Autism community as its a part of my life that I need to steer away from, and I’m just not ready to talk about it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 11:57 pm

Welcome aboard.

I don't think anyone here is aware of whatever drama that happened there, so leave it there and we won't know about it. :mrgreen:

Do you recall your old username here?

Gotta favourite Pokémon? I like Mew, Mudkip, Eevee and Cyndaquil.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 12:21 am

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 12:23 am

Welcome back to the forums! :D

ashokkn89
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Apr 2021, 12:28 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Welcome aboard.

I don't think anyone here is aware of whatever drama that happened there, so leave it there and we won't know about it. :mrgreen:

Oh that’s a good question. Thing is, I’m into the competitive/VGC side of Pokémon, so my favorites could vary for different reasons.

Anyway, if we’re talking about visuals, Lucario, Alolan Raichu, and Obstagoon. For other casual/layman reasons, Mega Charizard X and Mimikyu. And for competitive reasons, Mega Charizard Y, Alolan Raichu, and Gigantamax Cinderace.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 12:31 am

ashokkn89 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Welcome aboard.

Oh that’s a good question. Thing is, I’m into the competitive/VGC side of Pokémon, so my favorites could vary for different reasons.

Anyway, if we’re talking about visuals, Lucario, Alolan Raichu, and Obstagoon. For other casual/layman reasons, Mega Charizard X and Mimikyu. And for competitive reasons, Mega Charizard Y, Alolan Raichu, and Gigantamax Cinderace.

Why does this make me feel so old? :lol:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 12:53 pm

I'm too new to know about the storms in the past. Welcome back and I hope the future is sunny! :sunny:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 3:00 pm

Hello. Welcome.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2021, 3:15 pm

Double Retired wrote:
I'm too new to know about the storms in the past. Welcome back and I hope the future is sunny! :sunny:

The "storm" , apparently, was offline in real life in Singapore. Not here on WP anyway.

Which is fine with us on WP. Whatever happened in Singapore, can stay in Singapore.

But like Funeral, I am curious as to what his old WP name was since I was on WP then. But he doesnt have to reveal if he doesnt want to.

ashokkn89
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Apr 2021, 10:07 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Double Retired wrote:

The "storm" , apparently, was offline in real life in Singapore. Not here on WP anyway.

Which is fine with us on WP. Whatever happened in Singapore, can stay in Singapore.

But like Funeral, I am curious as to what his old WP name was since I was on WP then. But he doesnt have to reveal if he doesnt want to.

That’s the thing: I’ve forgotten my old WP name. It’s been so long.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2021, 3:56 am

Welcome back to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2021, 2:37 pm

Welcome back to Wrong Planet! :D

NaturalEntity