Any Autistics in the Staffordshire area?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

LucyLandRover
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Dec 2021, 2:25 pm

Hello,
I wonder if there are any autistics living in Staffordshire who would like to chat or maybe meet up sometime? I live alone and would like to be less isolated. I do have friends but meet up once a week for cycle rides but it is nice to meet others on the spectrum. Thank you.

Inlove
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2022, 6:20 am

Hi LucyLandRover,
I live in Northwich, Cheshire. Love driving so would be great to meet up.

I have been on WP for quite sometime but only on 1 Jan when watching Paddy & Christine McGuinness our family and autism program I got shell shocked - I am just like Christine. I have been reading on and watching a lot of information / lectures etc for the past few days. All the knowledge I have collected over the years , all confirms I am on spectrum. I am an Aspie woman.
Anyway, so yes, I would love to hear from you xx

LucyLandRover
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Jan 2022, 12:52 pm

Hello In Love,
sorry for the late response. I have cycled through Northwich with the local club but confess to not knowing Cheshire very well. yes, it would be nice to meet up sometime so where would suit you best? I cannot commit to a day yet as I have to replace a leaking fuel tank as soon as I can as well as replace the head gasket. There is a lot of work involved in running a forty six year old vehicle but I love every minute. Please bear with me while I deal with these repairs.

Inlove
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2022, 12:09 pm

Hi LucyLandRover !
Don’t worry about late replies , I am guilty myself with responding to messages. Yes, that’s amazing! No rush.
I am free weekends and evenings normally. Happy to meet up somewhere midway or closer your neck of the woods.
Good luck with the car! I am intrigued by it now, there must be a story coming with it ))

LucyLandRover
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jan 2022, 2:57 pm

Hello,
thank you for being understanding. I am still waiting for parts as the fixing kit did not include all the fixings which is a typical neuro type error! How about meeting at the Old barn cafe in Marton, would that be ok sometime?

Inlove
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jan 2022, 8:36 am

Hi! It would be amazing! It’s only 25 min drive from my house :) - happily will be waiting to hear from you when you are ready and we can set a date / time.
Speak soon!
Lara

Emily S
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jan 2022, 5:02 pm

Hi I'm Em. I live in Birmingham so am fairly close by

I'd love to chat and meet up at some point if you're up for that.

Let me know. I'm always happy to meet new people :)

Also happy to chat and meet anyone else as well.

LucyLandRover
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Feb 2022, 3:19 pm

Hello Em,
I am sorry for my late reply as I have been busy with repairs and admin. Yes, I am happy to chat so please feel free to reply and thank you.
Nick

LucyLandRover
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Feb 2022, 12:46 pm

Hello Lara,
hope you are well. I wonder if you would like to meet for a coffee this Sunday at Manton? Sorry if this is short notice but I have managed to sort out most of the repairs and this would be a day free for me.
Nick