Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2022, 12:55 am

Hey guys! Its Noam, nice to meet you, I used to take part on the forums a long time ago but have lost my forum account. I created a new one because I couldnt recover it. I thought to write a long introduction about myself, also to avoid any confusion (possibly).

Well basically, I participated on the WrongPlanet forums a few years ago. I think it was sometime in 2016, but maybe even earlier than that. I found out about the site by searching around the Internet about Aspergers Syndrome. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have it because I have special interests and people around my age have no interest in the same kind of things. Asperger syndrome is a very complicated problem, but something I learned to live with during my life. As you might have noticed, I'm from Israel. Yeah, Israel is a complicated country as well, but I think its not my fault or the citizens fault for what the government does. I think, the government is relatively good but there are problems with it too. Overall, I cant say much about the Arab Israeli conflict because I dont follow politics that much, despite the fact I watch the news alot. But, generally, I think Israel is a good country to live in, its not as terrible as it looks.

About me, I was born in Israel(in the capital Jerusalem) and moved away to the Central District(Rishon Letziyon) a while back. The country is small, and the population is very different and the culture seems to be different than how it is in the US as well. I dont get along with people at my age because of my Aspergers Syndrome, which makes me a weird person sometimes, and sometimes they think I'm weird and they dont want to be my friend. I dont get hurt by that, because I got used to it, I just stay away from people I dont like and they do the same thing, I guess. I still have some friends, but not alot. I sometimes meet up with them and do something interesting together if we have time for that.

About work, I work as a computer technician(basically, fix up computer issues), I also use computers alot and I like the Internet generally. I also worked as consultant in the past(a person who gives advice to others about various issues of life). I dont make alot of money, but I'm happy with what I have. I cant call myself a rich person, but I'm not poor too.

Overall, life in Israel has been okay but I sometimes thought to immigrate to the US. Eventually, I reached a conclusion I'm not 100% ready for such a big move yet, but I might still do it someday. It requires alot of things which I still dont have.

I like to write alot as you have noticed(and I like forums) so you might find my posts a little long(or too long).

Thanks, and nice to meet you.

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 7:48 am

Nice to meet you also. And welcome to Wrong Planet.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 7:52 am

Hello from Wales.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 8:47 am

Welcome back to WP! I'm glad to hear you thought it was worth returning to.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 4:05 pm

Welcome!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 6:44 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

FinneganMay
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 May 2022, 2:44 am

Welcome to the forum!

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 4:15 pm

welcome!

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 4:59 pm

Welcome to wrong planet hope you enjoy your visits here . Might think hard about .. coming to the USA ..
Do your research . It’s not all it’s cracked to be ..but there aren’t usually surprise attack explosions too very often.
Questionable gov. At best .

where ever you go ,there you are

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 6:18 pm

Hello from walesx2