Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Mar 2006, 6:38 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
I am new to this forum

! ! !

Isn't It cold today ! !

! ! Got to go now

An Aspie Chav?! Surely that's not possible amongst our kind, we're too nice for that!?

Morlock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Mar 2006, 6:56 pm

Kahless wrote:
Aspie_Chav wrote:
I am new to this forum

! ! !

Isn't It cold today ! !

! ! Got to go now

An Aspie Chav?! Surely that's not possible amongst our kind, we're too nice for that!?

Oh, come on. Aspies can be just as mean, petty, faddish, and chavish as any NT.

We despise Chavs, but make an exception for the one called Aspie Chav.

(by the way, are you the real Kahless, or the cloned poser?)

Kahless
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Mar 2006, 8:41 pm

Qa'PLa! Indeed aspies can be as NT as any NT at times. And some NTs can be very aspie at times.

I am the real Kahless, founder of the Klingon Empire. I slew the Gods at the gates of Sto'vo'kor 1000 years ago.

Aspie Chav can't be a real one, he can type English and is an intellectual. A real one is too drunk to type properly, and out most of the time stealing things, pissed on White Lightning and stoned.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2006, 8:51 pm

I used to drink "white lightning" as a young nee'redowell, do you have a problem with that, weesacks?

Kahless
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Mar 2006, 9:06 pm

Well nothing used to be wrong with it. But with other brands the Chav wished to adopt, such as Burberry, Reebok Classics, 'The Hoodie' etc. most people now don't wish to be associated because they have all been hijacked by them.

For example, Burberry used to be a very exclusive make but now there sales are falling and the CEO just quit because of the new image.

They stole the hoodie from grunge culture. When I was at school I had one myself.

It's a dreadful shame to these brands that they are now tarnished like this.

And right now I am drinking some cider - Westons Scrumpy. The right cider is as good as any wine or lager.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2006, 4:32 am

I wear hooded tops and go to the gym a lot so wear sports gear a lot as well and have noticed since i moved into a decent area that people seem to be more wary and think im some sort of chav/ned which is understandable since that most people that wear this stuff are. A hoodie is a handy bit of clothing, more people that arent chavs should wear it so that im not stigmatised this way.

Kahless
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Mar 2006, 5:35 am

Yes, hoodies are a very practical piece of clothing. Saves the need for wearing a coat.

But the image problem needs sorting out, then it will become seen as a fashionable item again.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2006, 10:14 am

Kahless wrote:
Qa'PLa! Indeed aspies can be as NT as any NT at times. And some NTs can be very aspie at times.

I am the real Kahless, founder of the Klingon Empire. I slew the Gods at the gates of Sto'vo'kor 1000 years ago.

Aspie Chav can't be a real one, he can type English and is an intellectual. A real one is too drunk to type properly, and out most of the time stealing things, pissed on White Lightning and stoned.

You founded the Klingon Empire huh? Well I guess I'm the ruler of the Borg. By the way what is an Aspie Chav never heard of it.

Kahless
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Mar 2006, 2:08 pm

TigerFire wrote:
Kahless wrote:

You founded the Klingon Empire huh? Well I guess I'm the ruler of the Borg. By the way what is an Aspie Chav never heard of it.

Kahless from Star Trek did so. It was the story of the founding of the Klingon Empire. One episode of DS9 'The Sword of Kahless' explains all.

An Aspie Chav is not a real term, just one concocted here by the said user.

For more information on chavs go to www.chavscum.co.uk

Aspie Chav isn't a real chav though, far from it.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2006, 2:53 pm

Kahless wrote:
TigerFire wrote:
Kahless wrote:

Kahless from Star Trek did so. It was the story of the founding of the Klingon Empire. One episode of DS9 'The Sword of Kahless' explains all.

An Aspie Chav is not a real term, just one concocted here by the said user.

For more information on chavs go to www.chavscum.co.uk

Aspie Chav isn't a real chav though, far from it.

Thanks for summing that up for me.