Now come get to know me! [Member Blog Registry]

Page 4 of 16 [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next

Xuxa
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Feb 2011, 9:24 am

http://femmeburger.blogspot.com/

"I'm already out of foolproof ideas so don't ask me how to get started, it's all uncharted. Each day I'm countin' up the minutes till I get alone 'cause I can't stay in the middle of it all" Sara Bareilles, "Uncharted"

LauraCatherine
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Feb 2011, 12:53 am

Hey I'm Laura, and I'm pretty sure I'm an aspie...Yeah, really quite sure.

aspiesynnielexi
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Feb 2011, 1:50 pm

Hey, guys. I started a blog a few weeks ago at WordPress. It's in my signature.
I've never blogged before. I started this to raise awareness of conditions like ours...It's not very good, but it's a start :) Well, thanks, guys!

Proud to be atypical!

TheWalnutFalcon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Mar 2011, 7:01 pm

Hi, I'm Alex. I'm currently undiagnosed but have been fairly sure I have Asperger's since I first heard about it around the time I turned 18, around two years ago. I am still a bit nervous about the possibility of this being true, and have not expressed my concern to many friends or family (not that it would come as a shock to most of them, probably). So, I'm not going to post links to anything personal for the time being. But I'm looking forward to interact with and relate to people who face the same obstacles in their everyday lives.

Yep.

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

17 Mar 2011, 3:07 pm

My blog is at http://failofcompleteepicness.blogspot.com
Hope you like it!

Renagade
Toucan
Toucan

31 Mar 2011, 7:24 am

http://www.doleyears.com/

I have started a new blog about unemployment. It is a satire/fictional account of what I've been through. I was diagnosed with Asperger’s last October. The whole aim of this blog is to expose organisations who are suppose to help, but don't help at all. Next week I'll be sharing my experiances of dole school!

DanielF
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

I am Daniel Fleischmann, Jr. and I was diagnosed with Asperger's just recently. I'm in to playing musical instruments and singing, God, family, friends and history, along with a little bit of theater related acting. I am also currently enrolled in a local technical college, hoping to become a Vet's assistant or Veterinarian technician because I live on my family's ranch and have grown up working with various types of livestock(i.e., donkeys, goats,and horses; alongside of chickens and geese). :)

Nordlys
Toucan
Toucan

22 Apr 2011, 7:03 am

Hello. I'm from Italy. I was diagnosed with ASD at the age of 3 and now i'm 28. I'm currently working at cleaning floors, glasses and bathrooms in a firm. I like to draw and I'm working for a personal project about a sci-fi comic. I also try to write stories (in my native language) and to study norwegian. I'm really sorry for my english, I'm self-taugh.

TiredDaddy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 May 2011, 7:11 pm

Just joined. Have a son that we just found out has Aspergers. Wife and I are little lost and trying to find out as much as we can as fast as we can.

Meow1971
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 May 2011, 1:17 am

My blog is at ASD Job Sink

iheartmegahitt
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2011, 8:33 pm

http://disabledwritergirl.blogspot.com/

Here is my blog. I have an LJ but its more of a private blog than this one... since this will be my public blog about things that happen outside of the online world.

I also haven't completely explained anything about me so... here it goes.

My name is Kimi and I love anime. I am 22 years old and diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism, ADHD, a slight learning disability and ADHD. I also love music to death and I prefer to have my own style of dressing rather than follow any annoying trends. Since I am autistic, I like to show people that I am unique and my own person, rather than everyone else. I also have a gift for writing, which intrigues people because of my disabilities, since as you can see is much superior than what my problems offer. I started writing when I was in fifth grade and it is the best way for me to express myself. My brain often shuts down when I try to express myself verbally. This can be a challenge since its hard for my parents to understand me and it was going on.

Diagnosed with an autistic disorder (Not AS but mild to moderate classic Autism), ADHD, Learning Disability, intellectual disability and severe anxiety (part of the autism); iPad user; written expressionist; emotionally-sensitive

Sockitmama
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2011, 12:50 pm

I'm the mother of a son with autism. I also created the blog, "Your Kid Plays Soccer, My Kid Smears Poop," or Sockitmama. I will mostly be sharing and musings on the Parent Board here on Wrongplanet, but I welcome thoughts and input from adults on the spectrum as well. I personally would like to help to contribute to a national community and consciousness where there's room for many opinions and approaches to assisting those on the spectrum since it's such a broad spectrum with even broader needs.

I'm also a member of Autism Speaks, Autisable, and the Autism Blogger Network. Come get to me because I'd like to get to know you; and learn more about autism in the process because knowledge is power.

Sincerely,

Sockitmama

Xayah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jun 2011, 1:37 pm

I am in my mid twenties and trying to rebuild my life after battling with AS and other mental health issues for years. I feel like a phony, doing normal things like studying, going to work and partying on friday nights when underneath my thought processes are so fractured compared to normal people.
I was diagnosed with AS when I was 12, so that transition from adolescence to adulthood was very tough for me, and it occured to me that while there were many books written by and about teenagers, not many cover young adults leaving school, going to university or getting a job, dealing with dating, etc. Because AS has really only been a big thing for the last twenty years, really. I feel like aspies my age are the experimental generation of sorts. Many mental health 'professionals' who I have dealt with have been surpised that my day to day life is so 'normal.' The world, it seems, could do with some insight of what it's like to be living with AS in your twenties. And I'm sure some of you parents are wondering.

so my blog - in my sig - is new (one whole post and counting!) but I hope to update regularly and I look forward to reading what you guys write

Xayah

the trials and tribulations of a girl pretending to be normal

ForestRose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jul 2011, 11:38 am

www.individualexistence.blogspot.com

It's quite a new blog and there's lots I plan on adding. On here I just generally post about anything to do with the autistic spectrum such as personal experience/things I've found which are interesting in books or online, and also fairly personal posts usually related in some way to ASDs. The plan's to update at least once every week (and when I make a plan I tend to stick to it :)) Take a look ;)

Seeker79
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Aug 2011, 1:24 pm

I have recently come to understand that I have Asperger's. My lady pointed it out to me. After much research, it is apparent that yes, I do indeed have it. I'd like to get to know others and to find my place in the world. I'm 31, live in Southern Cali, originally from GA/Seattle. My blog is just my own thoughts, adventures, and poems. Not directly Aspie related (except the last poem) but the traits shine through :)

seekerspathDOTblogspotDOTcom :roll:

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 7:55 am

Blog I'm posting on behalf of a member who'd like to remain anonymous. Check it out, yo!

This is a blog about neurodiversity, gender and sexuality

http://theinvisiblespectrum.wordpress.com/