Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jul 2010, 2:03 am

Sorry if you have troubles understanding me. My native language is Russian. I can read English texts sometimes using dictionary but writing in English by myself without errors is difficult for me.

My name is Alexey (this is a transliteration - there are not enough sounds in English language to pronounce it correctly so simply write Alexey). I am 26 years old male. I had finished university (but in Western Europe or America such education level is given by colledges) with the speciality of computer programming. Now I work as system andminstrator. I have a great problems to communicate with "normal" people - they don't understand me and I often do not understand them. There is the forum for people with psychical health problems in Russian and I am a registered member of it. But even there I am often not understanded by people who had typically another problems like schizophrienia, when I speak about my problems many people laugh and I feel the shame that I am not like "normal". Some people simply communicated with me as with usual man, like they let pass my strangenesses. But it is very difficust to find a common subject to talk which is not interesting only for me or only for them. And I have great problems in relationships with girls - in my 26 I even had not kissed anyone. I believe this site can help me to live more like 'normal' people as far as it is possible. I has no official diagnosis of autism but schizoid psychopaty (F61.1). But the diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome almost never is written officially in the former USSR.

Guitar_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2010, 7:02 am

Hello, Alexey, welcome to WP!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2010, 11:46 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2010, 4:41 pm

Welcome to WrongPlanet. :)

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2010, 6:26 pm

Glad to meet you, Alexey - and welcome to the WP community.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 3:50 pm

Welcome!