Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

fs
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Aug 2010, 10:06 am

I'll just answer the questions in the "Questions about you" thread (to which I cannot link because I don't yet have 5 posts).

I'm Franklin, age 49, interested in programming, travel, history, and culture. I am here because I am interested in groups outside the mainstream. (I don't much like the mainstream these days.) I was never diagnosed with anything and have stayed far away from doctors and psychiatrists all my life. I think psychiatry is insane. I concluded that in third grade when I read DSM-3 after school. My mother was a psychiatrist. My favorite subject in school was math. My favorite music groups are Neil Young and Nirvana. My favorite books are "The Book of Laughter and Forgetting" by Kundera and "A Confederacy of Dunces" by Toole. Movies, "Ghost World" and "A Year of the Quiet Sun". I don't play any musical instruments. I run and I like skiing. I'm married with 2 kids. Yes I wear clothing. (I assume this question was aimed at women.) I found this website by googling "aspergers forum". I'm self-employed. And my only comment is this 5 post requirement for links is annoying because I include links in most of my posts, but since this should be my fifth post, never mind.

Last edited by fs on 22 Aug 2010, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 10:09 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 11:04 am

Hello and welcome to the Wrong Planet forums, Franklin.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 11:07 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet. :D