Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Gideon
Raven
Raven

24 Feb 2011, 10:37 am

Hi,

I have not been diagnosed and probably will avoid it but I am all but certain at this point I have aspergers. I had never even heard of it before about five years ago and my first introduction to it consisted of some very wrong information. I have recently been told by my GF that I probably have the disorder and she recognised the symptoms. Since this is a introduction I'll run down a bit about myself.

I am 40 years old

I have a bachelors degree in Anthropology and a Masters in Humanities

I have worked the past 15 years as an Archaeologist but recently I started doing an office job that pays more than I ever made in Archaeology (I hate it however)

I own a small farm with five horses, twelve chickens, five dogs, two cats, and ten fish.

My interests are scifi specifically I like fish out of water stories and late 14th early 15th century armor specifically between 1389 and 1410. I also have an intense interest in ethnobotany and plant usage by Southeastern Native Americans. I am starting to get very interested in the neo-medievalist movement of the mid to late 19th century.

Don't ever ask me about those three subjects unless you want me to type.

I have had alot of social issues dealing with people and I probably have more enemies than friends.

However that's me in a nut shell nice to meet you all.

sweetchestnut
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Feb 2011, 11:11 am

Welcome, Gideon!

It's nice meeting you!

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 11:47 am

Welcome greetings, Gideon, to the WP neighborhood.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 2:06 pm

Welcome!