Page 501 of 789 [ 12622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504 ... 789  Next

aspiekelly
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 May 2013, 8:13 am

Me giving out Bibles in Cuba.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2013, 12:51 pm

^^^
being able to proselytize in Spanish, is a real high-level skill. :wtg:

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 12:57 am

¿Dónde están mis pantalones caliente?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 1:49 am

^^^
"where are my hot pants?" :huh: can you diagram that humor for me, por favor? ;)

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 8:11 am

the humor is in the fact that that statement is the extend of my spanish vocabulary

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 4:22 pm

^^^
oh. :) I get it. my fave quasi-Mexican phrase [also of my very limited vocabulary] is parlando mierda. :lol:

win2mac
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 May 2013, 2:57 pm

this is me

Salmondaze
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 May 2013, 9:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Salmondaze wrote:
\\m// YEAH! ROCK OUT! Musician Card, Issaquah Local #30304. Haha. This is from back when I was thin.

why is it that so many musicians are on the thin side? what is their magic stuff?

Well, here's the extent of it. I'm not thin any more by any stretch. I'm not exactly fat per say either. But for me I took ritalin in school because I was diagnosed incorrectly with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (though I really wasn't exactly hyper, I just broke rules because I felt and still do feel that adult institutions require strict adherence to rules they never tell you about). The ritalin made me not hungry, so I was thin as a rail and that continued on into my diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (which goes no further than that).

In 2008 I had a nervous breakdown from which I recovered and got switched around faster than you could shake your head on medications. One of them made me unable to read, and another one I was taking for a while called celexa flattened out my emotions and caused me to be almost endlessly hungry. I ate pretty well past what I had been eating before during meals and so went from 170 pounds or so to 225. For a person who is shy of six feet, that means I got a bit of a belly on me. I'm definitely happier now, but I don't think I'll ever be able to thin back down again, although I do go as low as 200 lbs. from time to time.

Alycat
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 1:57 am

win2mac wrote:
this is me
Which one is you?

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 1:59 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
oh. :) I get it. my fave quasi-Mexican phrase [also of my very limited vocabulary] is parlando mierda. :lol:

Well... that and the image of me in gold lame hot pants is... either disturbing or hilarious

Moomingirl
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 3:14 am

Somehow I had pictured your hotpants in hot pink :wink:

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 4:18 am

Moomingirl wrote:
Somehow I had pictured your hotpants in hot pink :wink:

With my skin tone... hot pink just makes me look over heated

Moomingirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2013, 6:27 pm

ah, I know what you mean. I am a typical 'English Rose' so I have to be careful about what colours I am wearing if I don't want to look either washed out (my friend kindly calls it 'zombified' ) or too pink (if it is warmer). What I wouldn't give for even the tiniest bit of olive in my complexion!

win2mac
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jun 2013, 6:29 pm

Alycat wrote:
win2mac wrote:
this is me
Which one is you?

that guy in white tshirt :)

Dutchy
Raven
Raven

03 Jun 2013, 4:28 am

This is me:

Me at my wedding:

Close up:

Me with huge sunglasses :)

And finally: our dogfamily:

[img][800:640]http://i.imgur.com/oj1Zb7l.jpg[/img]

Dutchy
Raven
Raven

04 Jun 2013, 3:20 am

And i just want to say, as i'm looking trough the pages, that we're all beautiful! Serious, i've never seen so many beautiful people on a forum! I think Tyra Banks and Janice Dickenson can stop doing their auditions to their modelingprograms, all the beautiful people are right here! :)