Page 247 of 759 [ 12136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 759  Next

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2009, 1:10 am

Nobody cares about my pictures, they only ask how they got them big :(. Am i THAT ugly, so ugly that nobody even comments it?!. I want to get the truth out; Am i hot, decent looking, or ugly?. Please, i beg someone to answer!

Maddino87
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Jun 2009, 1:19 am

Trying out my dad's new Harley.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2009, 1:30 am

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
Nobody cares about my pictures, they only ask how they got them big :(. Am i THAT ugly, so ugly that nobody even comments it?!. I want to get the truth out; Am i hot, decent looking, or ugly?. Please, i beg someone to answer!

You are hot - not just saying that either. And nice pic. My pics are further buried somewhere in previous pages and others do comment. On my recent pic, they mostly didn't but, then, the photo is smallish and sepia. Sorry they didn't respond.....I'm sure they didn't mean this as a personal oversight - really.

About why some photos come out huge and others not; depends on the source from which they're pasted in. I use photobucket and I've had some weird distortions so I check the pixels. But no worries - you look great.

Hey all - someone comment on bdhkhsfgk's pic! Ahem. Oh, and Lab Pet's too, even though it's sepia colored. And that H2SO4 (nitric acid) scar HURT......I posted it since some WP inhabitants know of that accident (Oct 15th of last year). Ouchy.

I always like Strapples' pics - and fun comments too.

Maddino87: COOL Harley! Your dad lets you drive that? :D

P
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Jun 2009, 4:53 am

bdhkhsfgk wrote:

I definitely think you'd be able to pick up hot chicks as long as you'd ask them out. You look like a guy who's looks would appeal to females. I'm not gay or anything, I just am just sort of looking at you from a female's point of view.

You kind of look like Sting from The Police, just younger though of course:

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2009, 5:14 am

bdhkhsfgk-sorry I didn't comment- you are definitely a classic good looker. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself because no one told me I was pretty :cry: (we posted at the same time). It's not supposed to matter. My oldest brother is an M.D. , he told me once he met someone with neurofibramatosis as severe as John Merrick's and he was one of the most well adjusted people he had ever met.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2009, 7:22 am

I don't see how i look like a younger sting, i think he has smaller eyes than me, your eyes don't get smaller the older you get? 8O.
But thanks for telling me that other stuff :P. Many people in this forum looks good, keep those pics coming :)

P

03 Jun 2009, 9:39 am

This is for Paddy:

Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

03 Jun 2009, 12:10 pm

P wrote:
This is for Paddy:

HEY!! ! paddy is cute and real snugglable, i dont know if hes gonna take well to that joke!

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM

Paddy789
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jun 2009, 1:58 pm

He's just mad because I did drawings that took the piss out of him. He can do as many photoshops of me if he wants, doesn't bother me. :lol:

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2009, 3:04 pm

Oh well, that'll teach me. :roll:

Sicklee

03 Jun 2009, 3:28 pm

Maddino87: That's just cheating. Anyone would look cool on that bike.

If I knew you could use props, I would've gotten the SG out.

ladyinred
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jun 2009, 3:38 pm

P wrote:
Paddy789 wrote:
P once again shows the world his love of photoshopping himself and... himself. Probably has an entire album for his self-portraits, there's hundreds of them. Narcissistic eejit. :lol:

Anyways, I guess I'll properly show myself. I'll assure you that I don't photoshop myself to make myself look "nicer", I am who I am. :P Here's my fat head:

I PhotoShop photos for all sorts of people, not just myself.

Take a look:

Aww lol!!

Sicklee

03 Jun 2009, 3:40 pm

I don't get it.

ladyinred
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jun 2009, 3:42 pm

Aimless wrote:
Oh well, that'll teach me. :roll:

teach you what?

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2009, 4:05 pm

ladyinred- first of all to have my feelings hurt because no one commented on my photos- second of all to admit to that publicly and still be ignored-at this point it's best forgotten.

Sicklee

03 Jun 2009, 4:19 pm

Aimless wrote:
ladyinred- first of all to have my feelings hurt because no one commented on my photos- second of all to admit to that publicly and still be ignored-at this point it's best forgotten.

Well, I could tell you that you looked great - which you did - but now it'll just look like I'm placating you.

How long ago was the pic?