Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Eva_Athena
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Jun 2012, 5:19 pm

I don't know what to say. I'm 12 with aspergers, I'm going into 8th grade, and my passion is the Troy and the Trojan war. :nemo: :elephant: :study: :farao: :ninja:

NorthPark
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 5:32 pm

Welcome to family...err I mean Club.

My passions (aka Interests) include (but not limited to): recent history, the 90s (RIP old MTV), videogames, and firearms.

MBTI- ISTP

Lioncash
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Jun 2012, 6:01 pm

Welcome :) My passions are space, astrology, astronomy and physics :D Glad to see you've joined the show, tell me more about Troy then! I only know about as much as films tell me

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 7:08 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

questor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 7:24 pm

Hi Eva Athena! Welcome to Wrong Planet! Check out the many interesting and helpful forums here. History is one of my interests, too. You are among friends here at WP! :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 11:47 pm

Welkome to WP

MickImage

Eva_Athena
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jun 2012, 4:39 pm

Hello and thank you for the welcome!

Lioncash wrote:
Welcome :) My passions are space, astrology, astronomy and physics :D Glad to see you've joined the show, tell me more about Troy then! I only know about as much as films tell me

Well, Troy is located on the west coast of Turkey, which makes sense, because that is where the Mediterranean sea is, which is where all the little islands and city-states are. Excavators have found an actual Troy, but not any evidence of a Trojan war. People have said they've found parts of the Trojan horse, but that's unlikely, since the Trojan horse was made out of wood. It would have likely decayed by a long time ago, being left out in the elements. There are also about 8 or 9 different Troys, all in the same place, and those are broken down into stratas....well, that's the general overview...

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 5:16 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!