Hummingbird

12 Jan 2016, 1:51 am

Does anyone here watch hockey?
If so, loved teams?

tetris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 2:57 am

I love hockey. Bruins is my favourite, closely followed by the oilers. Judging by your username I assume you like the Penguins?

Letangerangg58
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2016, 3:04 am

tetris wrote:
I love hockey. Bruins is my favourite, closely followed by the oilers. Judging by your username I assume you like the Penguins?

I do! very much!

tetris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 3:44 am

Letangerangg58 wrote:
tetris wrote:

I do! very much!

They're not doing too badly at the moment, better than they were I think.

Letangerangg58
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2016, 4:36 am

tetris wrote:
Letangerangg58 wrote:
tetris wrote:

I do! very much!

They're not doing too badly at the moment, better than they were I think.

We're doing much better than we were. Which is wonderful, considering we basically JUST got a new head coach.
Even when we lose, we're still playing extremely well. Which is really great to see.

How are the Bruins doing? I havent really kept up with any other teams this season.

tetris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 10:20 am

We're doing much better than the start of season, that was a shockingly bad start. We're very close to jumping a few places if they can win some as were a few games down and only two points down from Montreal. And I think we may have a pretty decent back up, unlike last season, hopefully that'll mean Tuukka gets more of a rest. Hoping for the play offs this year, last year it wasn't a bad thing they didn't get in as they did not deserve it, this year if they keep going well they definitely deserve it.

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 10:44 am

I've been a Toronto Maple Leafs fan since about 1990, which is more debilitating than my ASD.

I've only missed 4 games this season, hate knowing the score before watching the game and accidently saw result. I tend to download the game the morning after and usually watch in the evening with an ale or two.

Loved beating the kings 5-0 this season, we won't mention the sharks game though.
Very exited for the future with Babcock in charge, and loving the work ethic he has instilled so far.

GO LEAFS GO

tetris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 1:44 pm

QuillAlba wrote:
I've been a Toronto Maple Leafs fan since about 1990, which is more debilitating than my ASD.

I've only missed 4 games this season, hate knowing the score before watching the game and accidently saw result. I tend to download the game the morning after and usually watch in the evening with an ale or two.

Loved beating the kings 5-0 this season, we won't mention the sharks game though.
Very exited for the future with Babcock in charge, and loving the work ethic he has instilled so far.

GO LEAFS GO

Could be worse, though not by much. Could be buffalo or Columbus.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 3:30 pm

Hey Letangerangg58 welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 3:48 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Letangerangg58
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2016, 7:13 pm

tetris wrote:
We're doing much better than the start of season, that was a shockingly bad start. We're very close to jumping a few places if they can win some as were a few games down and only two points down from Montreal. And I think we may have a pretty decent back up, unlike last season, hopefully that'll mean Tuukka gets more of a rest. Hoping for the play offs this year, last year it wasn't a bad thing they didn't get in as they did not deserve it, this year if they keep going well they definitely deserve it.

I have Tuukka on my fantasy team. I really like him a lot! He's a great goalie.
I'm hoping the Pens make the playoffs, too. Luckily there's still a decent amount of season left and we're not far out of the wildcard spot, so I'm hoping we can do it! If we keep playing like we are, we will for sure.

Letangerangg58
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2016, 7:16 pm

QuillAlba wrote:

GO LEAFS GO

I totally understand the not missing games or knowing scores. I get very upset if I miss a game due to work/whatever.
I'm very much looking forward to our first Pens vs. Flyers game of the season. Living in Pennsylvania, you absolutely feel the rivalry very, very hard.

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 11:06 pm

we're known as Hockey Town and our team is the Red Wings!

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

Letangerangg58
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Jan 2016, 6:13 am

Simmian7 wrote:
we're known as Hockey Town and our team is the Red Wings!

High five!

SavageMessiah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jan 2016, 9:34 pm

Lifetime Pens fan here. They're far from the top dogs in the league, but I'll take good games where and whenever I can get them. And I take pleasure in watching our rivals beat on each other (Flyers and Bruins last night).

Caps and Stars this year though. Anyone else will be an upset.

Letangerangg58
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jan 2016, 9:16 am

SavageMessiah wrote:
Lifetime Pens fan here. They're far from the top dogs in the league, but I'll take good games where and whenever I can get them. And I take pleasure in watching our rivals beat on each other (Flyers and Bruins last night).

Caps and Stars this year though. Anyone else will be an upset.

Hello fellow pens fan!