Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

canjodion85
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Mar 2005, 3:57 am

Hey I'm new here. This is my second post actually.

My name's Adam, and I guess I'll give you a little bit of my story. I've never been diagnosed as having AS, but all my life I've noticed that I was different. I was the complete loner, having no friends in school, although I had a couple of friends in the neighborhood. Mostly because there were only 4 of us and they were friends with my younger brother and I always hung out with my younger brother so evidentually we all got used to each other.

My life has been a spiral of confusion. It really sucked in middle and high school, when I started noticing girls, but my social skills and my self confidence were so low that I couldn't talk. I never got bullied (that I remember anyways, I tend to be forgetful of social things), I didn't talk to anyone except one person in middle school, but in high school I found some friends who respected (moderate, I don't pretend to be a genius or something) intelligence. I hardly ever hung out with them other than in school though. I always suffered extreme panic attacks whenever I went out into public but I didn't even recognize them as panic attacks until I started dexing.

There's a lot more than this but I'll be rambling and I doubt that anyone will find that much interest in it.

Jetson
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2005, 7:22 am

canjodion85 wrote:
I've never been diagnosed as having AS, but all my life I've noticed that I was different.
Well, yeah. You're Barney! Can't get much more different than that! :)
Quote:
I didn't even recognize them as panic attacks until I started dexing.
What is "dexing"?
Quote:
There's a lot more than this but I'll be rambling and I doubt that anyone will find that much interest in it.
Go ahead and tell us what's on your mind.

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2005, 10:14 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet, canjodion85!

As the discussion on 'dexing' was inappropriate on this forum, it has been moved to the mature forum. :)

Dunc

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!