Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

SleepingJimmy
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Mar 2005, 2:51 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new to this place and joined because I have AS too. I believe that by coming to this website, I might be able to get along with other people who have the same problems like I have. I hope to have a great time here and get to know everyone. My realy name is Michael Sandle. I'm from New Jersey and I'm 16 years old. My hobbies include paintball, history, anime, sleeping on the weekends, going to the beach, and criminal justice. I also have a tickling fetish. Hope to hear from you all.

Archmage
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2005, 3:54 pm

Welcome to WP! I am Archmage. I have been a member of this site for a long time. If you don't like it here, then you won't like it anywhere else... which shouldn't matter, because trust me, you will love it here!

Speaking of anime, who's your avatar?

Archmage

we will make it through,
Here we are, like a star,
shining bright on the world,
Today... Make evil go away!

"Code Lyoko" Theme

Civet
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2005, 6:45 pm

Hello, I also like anime. It looks like you like Inuyasha, if your avatar is who I think it is (Sesshumaru, or something like that, right? I haven't seen it, but I've read a little bit of the manga). I'm a big Evangelion fan, myself.

I don't think it's a very good idea for you to share so much personal information on the web like you have done, by the way. Of course, that is my opinion, and you may feel differently.

SleepingJimmy
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Mar 2005, 6:49 pm

Right, I'll remember that from now on. But thank you for accepting me. And yes that is Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. I like Evangelion myself as well.

Tere
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2005, 12:39 pm

Welcome SleepingJimmy.....Like the rest said....you are going to love it here!! :D

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2005, 5:29 pm

Michael, welcome, sir.

I am one who likes to sleep on the weekends, too. I shouldn't just let time slip away though.