Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

SamiJay
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jun 2013, 3:16 pm

Hi I'm new to this site but not to autism. My name is SamiJay. My son has Cp and autism \. I have Cp and autism and Ms. I am undiagosed with autism but I know I have at least some autistic tendencies. I have Sd \. I hate loud noises. They scare me. :!: I can't stand smells. I can't loud noise. I have very good hearing but some time I can not process for a few seconds so it seems like I can't hear you. I also have times when I can't stand to be around people and times when I have to be with people. I also have to stare at people when they are talking so I hate when they move around while talking. I also can't stand silence.
I love the guy that stood up at hope and talked. I loved how blunt he was. He was so autistic and didn't even realize it.

THe one lady said she identified tired as angry. My husband is not autistic but he does that too. He asks me all the time if I am angry and I am tired. I don't know if I seem angry when I am tired but he does reconize me as t\angry when I am tired.

srry if my typing is a little off today. I got a bigger keyboard and my fingers do not work right with this keyboard.

SilenceIsGolden
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jun 2013, 4:09 pm

Hi Samijay ! I'm new to this site as well. I don't know what Cp and Ms are, but I recently discovered I have high functioning autism. In my case it's more genetical. I hate loud noises as well, as I think a lot and loud noises interrupt my deep thoughts. And of course I can't stand awful smells as well ! Yeah, funny thing I don't talk much with most people but I hate silence as well ha ha !

Welcome aboard anyway ! We're on the same boat !

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 5:07 pm

cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis, silenceisgolden.

welcome to WP, samijay.

Pauley
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jun 2013, 5:17 pm

When 1 was 5 yrs old i started having emergency meetings with myself. i knew at that time my life would certainly be distinctly different from my family and friends... Fortunately my Asperger's saved me from the vietnam draft the drs didnt know what to make of me. I left for India where i lived for many years involved in mysticism and getting more and more lost in myself. When visiting a saint i drank bad water and nearly died. eventually my body all but collapsed and after 20 yrs married to a fellow aspie. Her mother was a manic depressive.We finally pulled it together and realize we are certainly living in not only a wrong planet but a planet gone mad. My main thing is the ongoing dialogue with myself that started at 5 and never ceased.Of course i studied phenomenology and worked with the study of consciousness for many years.When a baby my mother felt rejected by me and never had any idea of what was going on with me.This lead to abuse from her... Often our clumsiness and inability to communicate gets us in hot water.Sort of like the lady from the west coast who was charged in Italy with a crime she didnt committ.Who did cartwheels after her roommate was killed.

SilenceIsGolden
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jun 2013, 3:57 pm

Thanks Cathylynn !

SilenceIsGolden
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jun 2013, 4:17 pm

Hi Pauley !

I can say I can relate to many things in your story. I have an ongoing dialogue with myself as well, and as I love music there's an ongoing favorite music playing in my head and images fantasies as well; until I read your story I thought most other people do the same, don't they ? That would be really incredible to me if most other people don't do it !

I feel directly concerned about your great sufferings from your past, and I kindly disagree with you when you try to excuse your mother for abusing you. Trying to give an excuse to abusers leads to denial and self abuse. And this comes from someone who get horribly abused by a so called " mother " for many years all his childhood and adolescence; and now I have to rebuild my broken life from the start with the help of heaven.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2013, 4:34 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!