How have you changed over the past year?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 9:28 pm

The first way in which I've changed is that I'm not doing nearly as many chores as I did, last year. I sit on my couch for 60% of the time frame that I used to do all those chores in, with my favourite Routemaster replica where I can see is, clearly. I spend 30% of that time window shopping, shopping and visiting Chico. I spend 10% of that time doing chores, only because they need to get done.

My second change is that I don't numb my emotions with coffee, anymore. If I feel like crying, I cry. I'm living on my own, so I can let lose, around each monthly aniversary date of Black Friday: The Demise of the Routemaster, give or take a few days. Believe me, I cry a lot around those dates now, because I can. That's why I don't need to drink coffee. Because I'm not around people whom I feel a need to hide my feelings from.

I have more of a Social Life, than I did last year, around this time. Even with my bathroom issues, I still have a good social life.

Last edited by CockneyRebel on 12 Feb 2007, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 10:09 pm

Even well before I self diagnosed with AS, about a year ago, I determined to allow myself a small freedom. I will talk - silently - to myself and not care if mt lips flap.

Then I did self diagnose AS, and I finally feel not alone, and that I know myself. Liberation.

Pretty certain I share your problem.

cynicism occurs immediately upon pressing your brain's start button

SilentJohn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2007, 10:16 pm

yes, i see the full reality of things, i am aspie, this is a great miracle to happen.

SoccerFreak
Toucan
Toucan

12 Feb 2007, 10:52 pm

I've become alot more emo, and i started wearing eye liner. Wooooo...big change! (sarcasm)

i've also become less able to cope with dissapointment and hard ship by being more self injurous.

jeeze i suck...changed for the worse 8O

Hamster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Feb 2007, 11:38 pm

I've become even less sociable, if that's possible...I find the older I get, the more I can't tolerate people. Perhaps I'm just tired of years and years of trying.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 11:48 pm

I became more cold-hearted.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2007, 7:30 am

- Emerson