Post a video of yourself!! !! ! !! ! ! !!

Page 27 of 101 [ 1602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 101  Next

mrdecc
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2007, 5:32 pm

Me singing 'Balloon' ...a two chord wonder

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs-__8cqa0c[/youtube]

Nightcry
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Mar 2007, 2:51 am

dexkaden wrote:
Nightcry wrote:
8O I am ADDICTED to CI channel. I don't think you have that there though. Maybe. But it has things like Unsolved Mysterys, Forensic Files, Cold Case, Cops, America's Hardest Bounty Hunters... (Don't ask why we have that in Australia...)
The best one recently was an Auzzie serial killing, Bodies in the Barrels.

Cool! I am confounding my advisors at university because even though I am an economics major, I am taking classes in so many different departments I might as well just get a dual econ/general education degree! I always thought college was a place to learn and pursue interests, but apparently, I am going to school in order to get job skills. [sigh] Anyway. I am taking a few forensic science classes this year, and they are very interesting---and no where NEAR as exciting as those CSI shows make it out to be. :roll: But it is awesome, anyway.

I took a forensics class at school last year. Some of the homework set was to pick out all the faults in CSI!
And we watched so many murders in class. It was awesome! We were doing pracs like testing for blood type, DNA extraction, hair identification and fingerprint analysis...
I've gone on to do Genetics this year and I'm borrowing my friend's book on psychology. (She's in y12 now) so I'm gonna be way ahead in that the next two years. Thing is we HAVE to do an art subject. :roll: Guess they want to keep our options open.

Nightcry
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Mar 2007, 3:01 am

Graelwyn wrote:
Hmm people must be too shocked by either my seeming lack of intellectual prowess...or my grotesque face, to say anything. :lol:

Final Fantasy was my obsession right through last year. Now it's passed right when I finally got VIII and VII. :roll:
And don't worry. I was too terrified of the camera to say anything when my friend tried filming. Maybe someday I'll work up the courage to put a video up. :lol:

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

13 Mar 2007, 4:57 am

I cut a song! Well I started a song any way.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kliO9HKnhUs[/youtube]

maldoror
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 5:09 am

Okay, people posting pointless videos that don't actually show anything should maybe put them in another thread?

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 5:14 am

maldoror wrote:
Okay, people posting pointless videos that don't actually show anything should maybe put them in another thread?

I take it you want be buying my record. :) I think videos that are your on product regardless of the contents are okay for this thread.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 3:47 pm

I am curious as to what this person expects to be shown...it is meant to be a thread where members show themselves, not do some sort of education lecture of song and dance performance. :roll:

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 4:02 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
I am curious as to what this person expects to be shown...it is meant to be a thread where members show themselves, not do some sort of education lecture of song and dance performance. :roll:

My guess is most users here are like myself and there is no way they will show their own image and voice in a video here. Due to the high comorbidity of social phobia with aspergers. So then were left with are you permitted to express yourself with art?

maldoror
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 4:59 pm

Graelwyn wrote:

I'm getting really sick of people interpreting simple comments I make as some kind of subversive insult. I was referring to Mr. "film two seconds of a flashing light and some robotic filtered voice," instead of posting a video of himself, which is what this thread is for. Yeah, dude, know what? I have social phobia too, and I posted a video. It's not that hard. If you're going to post videos in the thread of the camera pointed to the wall, then at least have the coutesy to warn us not to waste our time.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 5:07 pm

maldoror wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:

I'm getting really sick of people interpreting simple comments I make as some kind of subversive insult. I was referring to Mr. "film two seconds of a flashing light and some robotic filtered voice," instead of posting a video of himself, which is what this thread is for. Yeah, dude, know what? I have social phobia too, and I posted a video. It's not that hard. If you're going to post videos in the thread of the camera pointed to the wall, then at least have the coutesy to warn us not to waste our time.

Well, misinterpretation is part of being on the net and having low self esteem which tends to result in persecution syndrome lol. I did not see the camera pointed to the wall one and agree, ones like that shouldn't really be posted unless some description or explanation is given.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 5:14 pm

maldoror wrote:
I'm getting really sick of people interpreting simple comments I make as some kind of subversive insult. .... at least have the coutesy to warn us not to waste our time.

so it was just intended as an overt insult?

I'm sorry 2 minutes of your life were wasted. You could have better spent that time posing in the "What Simpsons Character are you" topic. :)

Ghosthunter
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 5:14 pm

This is a series of video that I did to illustrate
some items available found that could be found
in HAKES toy guide. The background audio is
"Reflections of Death" from the shadow. I advise watching
all 3 videos

Part 1 of Hakes guide review
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez7dxBkxGrE[/youtube]

Part 2 of Hakes guide review
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMsMRc_Qu8E[/youtube]

Part 3 of Hakes guide review
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRUsR6QajJE[/youtube]

Dave_19_Essex
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Mar 2007, 6:07 pm

Just a quick video and a quick talk about random stuff :P
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uaHNX54iQY[/youtube]

Last edited by Dave_19_Essex on 13 Mar 2007, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apatura
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2007, 7:25 pm

maldoror wrote:
I was referring to Mr. "film two seconds of a flashing light and some robotic filtered voice," instead of posting a video of himself, which is what this thread is for.

I for one loved the flashing light and robotic filtered voice. TM1 has other very cool videos here.

To each his (her) own! ;)

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 2:03 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIx6OtpNig&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser%2Eviewprofile%26friendid%3D13525543 [/youtube]

it's good to attempt to leave the audience wanting more

Shleed
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Mar 2007, 12:09 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ3XBSieRmI[/youtube]

Nothin' like a good oul' noodle with my synths. ;)