Post a video of yourself!! !! ! !! ! ! !!

Page 23 of 101 [ 1602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 101  Next

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

21 Feb 2007, 10:26 am

Jameson wrote:
I put a video of my juggling on revver... click the thumbnail below to see it. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjenBIgqLPU[/youtube]

My bad they do not have cat juggling in the clip :(

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 10:35 am

TheMachine1 wrote:
Jameson wrote:
I put a video of my juggling on revver... click the thumbnail below to see it. :D

My bad they do not have cat juggling in the clip :(

When I started watching the clip and saw Steve Martin saying "stop! stop!" I thought you might have been trying to tell me something :lol:

Air·is·water·with·holes·in·it. Think·honk·if·you're·a·telepath. Never·call·a·man·a·fool.·Borrow·from·him. A·tautology·is·a·thing·which·is·tautological. Hi!·I'm·a·.signature·virus!·Copy·me·into·your·~/.signature·to·help·me·spread!

alex
Developer
Developer

21 Feb 2007, 3:30 pm

anbuend wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnylM1hI2jc[/youtube]

Hey, Dr. Gupta wrote about you on his blog!!

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/blogs/paging. ... utism.html

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 3:42 pm

my camera has no sound on it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALnvrelKUo[/youtube]

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 5:14 pm

Here's a short video of me! And yes, I have gotten a haircut since I posted my picture here. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4bSoxFrMAQ[/youtube]

alex
Developer
Developer

21 Feb 2007, 5:22 pm

Lightning88 wrote:
Here's a short video of me! And yes, I have gotten a haircut since I posted my picture here. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4bSoxFrMAQ[/youtube]

You are hilarious! great video. 8)

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 5:25 pm

Thanks! And that's what I'm really like 24/7, too! lol :)

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 5:38 pm

Lightning88 wrote:

Texans, unite! I don't have a Texan accent, either, although I am told that I pronounce "nuclear" like "nucular," but my linguistics professor said that was a dialect thing, not something related to intelligence. (Just in case you wanted to make some language snob feel stupid when they mock a pronunciation, you can shout, "yeah, well, it's a regional dialect, idiot. Do you even know what a regional dialect is?" And they will walk away shamefacedly, so you can shout after them "And also, Edward Teller, the INVENTOR of nuclear weaponry used the term "nucular" to describe his weapons, so yeah.")

I am addicted to television. What are your favorite shows?

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 5:55 pm

dexkaden wrote:
Lightning88 wrote:

Texans, unite! I don't have a Texan accent, either, although I am told that I pronounce "nuclear" like "nucular," but my linguistics professor said that was a dialect thing, not something related to intelligence. (Just in case you wanted to make some language snob feel stupid when they mock a pronunciation, you can shout, "yeah, well, it's a regional dialect, idiot. Do you even know what a regional dialect is?" And they will walk away shamefacedly, so you can shout after them "And also, Edward Teller, the INVENTOR of nuclear weaponry used the term "nucular" to describe his weapons, so yeah.")

Yay, Texans! Isn't Texas awesome? Anyway, some of the kids here in Indy think I sound like I'm from California, Georgia, and for some reason Missouri. And my mom thinks I'm beginning to pick up a bit of an English accent from watching too much Charlie and Lola. Some of my friends have noticed that, too. lol And when I went there, I was stuck with that accent for two whole weeks afterwards!

For TV shows, I like Charlie and Lola, everything on Disney Channel, Rugrats, All Grown Up, Nanny 911, Supernanny, Wife Swap, I Love the 80's, My Super Sweet 16, Room Raiders, House Hunters, Flip This House, Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls, The Wild Thornberrys, Rocket Power, As Told By Ginger, Hey Arnold, Arthur, Maya and Miguel, Clifford's Puppy Days, Zoey 101, Unfabulous, Drake and Josh, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, and still many more. If it wasn't for my DVR, I don't know how I'd be able to watch all my programs! :)

alex
Developer
Developer

21 Feb 2007, 6:06 pm

you totally sound valley-girlish which may be why some people think you have a california accent. Of course, valley girl isn't exactly an accent but more of a combination of frequent shopping, a higher pitched voice and the tendency to randomly interject the phrases "omigod," "like," "totally, and combinations of these words into the middle of sentences. Also, pink seems to be a pervasive valley girl color...

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 6:06 pm

Lightning88 wrote:
If it wasn't for my DVR, I don't know how I'd be able to watch all my programs! :)

I love my DVR. We're best friends. I like: 24, How It's Made, CSI (all of 'em), Forensic Files, American Justice, City Confidential, Cold Case Files, Storm Stories, Mythbusters, Law & Order (all of 'em except CI), Futureweapons, Futurecar, Malcom in the Middle, and a ton more.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 6:09 pm

dexkaden wrote:
Lightning88 wrote:
If it wasn't for my DVR, I don't know how I'd be able to watch all my programs! :)

I love my DVR. We're best friends. I like: 24, How It's Made, CSI (all of 'em), Forensic Files, American Justice, City Confidential, Cold Case Files, Storm Stories, Mythbusters, Law & Order (all of 'em except CI), Futureweapons, Futurecar, Malcom in the Middle, and a ton more.

Even just last year, I still had to resort to my VCR and it was beginning to get hard to find recordable VHS tapes. So my mom just went out one day and bought me a DVR with a hundred blank recordable discs. I also like that I can not only record my shows on digital cable, but I can also record PPV shows as well. The only thing I don't like about it is that it freezes up about once a week and I have to go behind my entertainment center to re-plug it. But other than that, it's totally awesome!

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

21 Feb 2007, 6:12 pm

tinky wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALnvrelKUo

Do you know you have this set to private? Which means we can not view it unless we
request to be on your friends list.

dexkaden wrote:
Lightning88 wrote:

Sounds like me and Dexkaden could get along fine watching TV together. Not to crazy
about most of Lightning choices. Though I would most likely be checking her out instead of the TV if I was in the same room with her :P

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 6:19 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
tinky wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALnvrelKUo

Do you know you have this set to private? Which means we can not view it unless we
request to be on your friends list.

oh, sorry! i'll change that...

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 6:35 pm

lovely three seconds tinky ! :D (amazing how many different facial expressions in so short a time!)

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 6:57 pm

dexkaden wrote:
Lightning88 wrote:

I used to say nucular! WHY???? Because that is how I was TAUGHT! Some say potato(I do), some potahto, some ofen(I do), some often. some swap and some swop. SO WHAT!

As for intelligence? Even when I said nucular, I knew how nuclear(How I say/spell it now, and have for decades) bombs worked, I knew about the wedge/rod construction of little boy, and the ball/sphere construction of fat man. I EVEN knew about inductive kickback and the effect of radioactivity on semiconductors and crosstalk.(Alluded to DECADES later in the film manhatten experiment) And my age was STILL in the single digits! Do you think the average person mocking people that say nucular would even know what half of what I just said means?

Steve