Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

cubeyz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2014, 6:09 pm

Hi, I'm new here.

I've recently found out I very likely have Aspergers, my mental health advocate noticed it in me and then referred me to someone from a charity who deals with these sort of things and speaking to her it all just kind of, clicked and made sense, she's going to help me to get a diagnosis. But anyway, I thought it might be good to join here to be able to speak to other people with it.

I hadn't really thought much about it before, I knew my older brother has it.. I don't know if it can be genetic or anything. But really though, a lot of things in my life seem to make more sense now.. like how I seriously messed up with my last job. -_- They just didn't understand...

But yeah, I'm 27 years old and live in the UK. I look forward to posting stuff. :P

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

10 Jan 2014, 7:24 pm

welcome. people have been saying that the DSM-V doesn't list Aspergers syndrome anymore, soo CONGRATULATIONS!! !! !! you and everyone else on here that had it, has now been cured!! !! now it is just ummm... normal. It is actually a neurological order, and not a disorder. they had it wrong all along, and sociopaths are now just narcissistic, so they got better too. and yes, whatever it is you have is hereditary. it comes from an ancient royal bloodline... because it is better. they will not figure that out until the DSM-VI

cubeyz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jan 2014, 11:10 am

Saw that.. some say you can still be diagnosed but it'll be under autism spectrum disorder.

Hart
Toucan
Toucan

11 Jan 2014, 7:54 pm

Welcome :D

"If you're not actively involved in getting what you want, you don't really want it."
- Peter MC Williams

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 8:13 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!