Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

masho
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Feb 2007, 1:56 pm

ok, so this is me, masho! my BF was recently diagnosed and we are both trying to learn alot. the more i read, the more my heart goes out to him! i'm about 2 chapters into ' loving mr. spock', currently (the checklist cracked us both up!). i'm crazy about him! he's brilliant and gorgeous and so funny! i want to be a positive part of his life.
i'm glad to be a part of this group and look forward to getting to know you all!
:D
this is us....can you tell i hadn't been awake long? ;P

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 4:13 pm

hi, i am glad your here and have a bf.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 4:41 pm

Welcome.Hope you both enjoy the site.I think there are some crazy people her and some great insite,hope you can tell the difference :wink: Uhm,some of us are a little of both.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

aspimomx2
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Feb 2007, 6:18 pm

Hi. Im pretty new too. But welcome. I have two aspie kids and an un diagnosed aspie husband. Once my kids were dx I realized it really filled in a lot of blanks for me about my hsband. There were just always things I just couldnt but my finger on. Why he didnt have many if any old friends or why he didnt always look me in the eye when we talked. Nothing bad but just unusual. He is a great person ,good husband and father and hardly ever misses work. It just takes more effort to make everything work out. But it always works out in the end.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2007, 7:33 pm

Welcome to WP!

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!