Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 2:36 pm

I am going to quit this site.......at least for a while. I would really like to spend more time reading, because it really relaxes me. I also want to spend more time with the cat, because petting her relaxes me as well. I don't find the internet that relaxing, to be honest. The only sites I am going to go to are Facebook and Twitter for a while and even then, I am only going to check them a couple times of day. I might return when school starts again.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

Last edited by ocdgirl123 on 01 Aug 2011, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 2:47 pm

ocdgirl, I've enjoyed your posts, hope to see you again soon :)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

01 Aug 2011, 3:34 pm

Have a nice break! You will be missed.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 3:43 pm

Give yourself a wee break and then come back when you feel like it. We all need a break from a place like this at times. :)

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 6:13 pm

I`m gonna miss u! I enjoyed your posts! If u want we can be friends on facebook and twitter unless we already are IDK.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2011, 1:12 pm

On second thought, I will probably quit forever.

1. WrongPlanet is really addictive

2. I don't feel a fit here-most people here have problems with things that I don't have problems with (eg: crowds) and don't have problems with things I have problems with (eg; handwriting).

I am not quitting because of any people here, I just find it too addictive and don't feel like a fit here.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic