Page 113 of 358 [ 5723 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 358  Next

hyder13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 May 2009, 10:53 pm

What is your first name? Joseph

Hobbies and Interests: learning languages, basketball, weightlifting, girls, reading, religion, philosophy

Why are you here? Because I know nobody with Autism/Asperger and I really want to know if my way of thought is normal(for people with Asperger)

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Around 2 years old doctors said I was autistic(strongly) but as I aged it got milder and now it is Aspergers

Favorite subjects: Foreign languages, history, geography, and english

Year/Grade: just finished freshman year of college

Favorite music: anything

Books: anything on religion or philosophy, historical novels, and just any good literature

TV shows/Movies: not a movie person: Family Guy, SNL, Simpsons, soccer, and much more...

Instrument: formerly piano back in 7th grade

Do you like sports? Yes!

Family: I was adopted, and live with my mother and brother outside of college.

Clothing: mainly shorts and T-shirt. I'm simple...

How did you find this website? websurfing

Job: student as of now

Plans for the future? translator probably or maybe a diplomat...it depends

Any comments? Not really

Maddino87
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 May 2009, 11:04 pm

hyder13 wrote:
What is your first name? Joseph

Hobbies and Interests: learning languages, basketball, weightlifting, girls, reading, religion, philosophy

Why are you here? Because I know nobody with Autism/Asperger and I really want to know if my way of thought is normal(for people with Asperger)

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Around 2 years old doctors said I was autistic(strongly) but as I aged it got milder and now it is Aspergers

Favorite subjects: Foreign languages, history, geography, and english

Year/Grade: just finished freshman year of college

Favorite music: anything

Books: anything on religion or philosophy, historical novels, and just any good literature

TV shows/Movies: not a movie person: Family Guy, SNL, Simpsons, soccer, and much more...

Instrument: formerly piano back in 7th grade

Do you like sports? Yes!

Family: I was adopted, and live with my mother and brother outside of college.

Clothing: mainly shorts and T-shirt. I'm simple...

How did you find this website? websurfing

Job: student as of now

Plans for the future? translator probably or maybe a diplomat...it depends

Any comments? Not really

You're in Charlotte? What's your college?

hyder13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 May 2009, 11:37 pm

/\ UNCC

Maddino87
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 May 2009, 11:40 pm

I have until 9am tomorrow to stay on campus and that's when I find out there's another UNCC student that's on here!

I'm the guy who wears a band shirt and a discolored baseball cap with the Australian flag around it.

hyder13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 May 2009, 11:50 pm

I love the irony..were you a senior? haha

Maddino87
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 May 2009, 12:06 am

hyder13 wrote:
I love the irony..were you a senior? haha

Actually no. I'm going to be a junior next year. I'm just going back home to Chapel Hill.

Boira
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 May 2009, 12:13 pm

Since I'm new here, this can be a great way to say "people, this is me!" :D
Here we go....

Hobbies and Interests: Music, learning languages, drawing, reading, photography, graphic design, travel.

Why are you here? I want to learn as much as I can about Asperger's, while wainting for my official diagnosis

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): not yet.

Favorite subjects: Music, cinema, literature, philosophy, technology, etymology.

Year/Grade: 1996 BS in Pharmacy, 1998 MS in Chemistry

Favorite music: Gothic metal, folk metal, classical, after punk, industrial, symphonic rock...

Books: Toooooo many

TV shows/Movies: I hate TV. Movies: Many many many, I love cinema

Instrument: Studying piano and gralla, but I'd love to learn to play the violin or concer harp too.

Do you like sports? : Not really

Family: Nonono

Clothing: Dark and gothic

How did you find this website? : via google

Job: Pharmacy manager

Plans for the future? :

Franklin-Newman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2009, 3:13 am

What is your first name? Franklin

Hobbies and Interests: Cats, writing, Broadway shows, D&D, card games, tarot, & Wicca.

Why are you here? I wanted to have some communication, and perhaps guidance, from other people who have Aspergers, because I feel so alone.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): August, 2000.

Favorite subjects: English, American History, British Lit.

Year/Grade: 3.5 years of college before I had to drop out from health reasons.

Favorite music: Currently "Wicked."

Books: The Fairy Queen is my ultimate favorite. I also love Camille Paglia and Arianna Huffington.

TV shows/Movies: Judge Judy, Murder, she wrote, & Golden girls. Jaws and its sequels. I just love them.

Instrument: No, sorry, I don't play anything.

Do you like sports? I find them boring. Which is bad, because around here, all anyone can talk about is some silly superbowl.

Family: A Mother, a brother, and that's it.

Clothing: Sweatpants when I'm off, with boots and simple shirts. At work, the work uniform.

How did you find this website? Wikipedia

Job: Janitor at Wal-Mart.

Plans for the future? Becoming a real novelist, and moving somewhere better than Idaho. Hopefully England.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 1:35 am

What is your first name? Adri

Hobbies and Interests: Playing World of Warcraft and watching movies.

Why are you here? It's nice to know I'm not the only one with unusual thoughts and mannerisms.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): On my twentysecond birthday. Best present ever.

Favorite music: Metal and Punk Rock

TV shows/Movies: I love watching British satire.

Do you like sports? Not at all.

Family: I'm the oldest of 5. I have 1 "full" brother and 3 half brothers. I live with the 2 oldest.

Clothing: T-shirts and jeans, weather be damned.

How did you find this website? Via Youtube.

Job: Unemployed but currently on a waiting list for guided employment.

Plans for the future? I generally don't plan ahead.

ardea_rising
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 May 2009, 1:40 am

What is your first name? Paul

Hobbies and Interests: The Occult, Drugs (research chems/hallucinogens), Nature (especially birds), Music

Why are you here? I don't really know.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Still waiting but after researching the subject and my sister getting a diagnosis it's pretty obvious to me. When it was first suggested to me by my mother I was aggressively opposed to the idea, now it is self evident. The NHS early intervention team certainly think so too but they only deal with psychosis so can not offer me any help. I am on a waiting list to see a psychiatrist.

Favourite subjects: Science

Year/Grade: I failed due to truancy and alcohol misuse

Favourite music: No favourite genre, i listen to anything from motown and ska to black metal and classical

Books: Non fiction, mostly science, philosophy and psychology.

TV shows/Movies: Mainly British comedy, Brass Eye, Garth Merenghi's Darkplace and the like, i don't do films.

Instrument: Bass Guitar

Do you like sports? Not really though i follow both West Ham and Rotherham united.

Family: Parents split up, two sisters one 28 the other 12.

Clothing: Blue jeans, black shirt most of the time.

How did you find this website? Can not remember when I first heard about it.

Job: Unemployed, ex security guard and ex bin man, hope my next job will be just as glamorous.

Plans for the future? I plan to make some plans for the future

Any comments? No.

Saspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 May 2009, 5:54 am

What is your first name? Sarah

Hobbies and Interests: Scuba diving and computers

Why are you here? To hopefully find people I can relate to

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): No official diagnosis and not sure I will get one, still thinking about whether I need someone to tell me what I already know. Friend who researches AS told me I have AS a year ago and after reading a lot about it I agree with her. My partner said this to me many years ago too. Family and friends also agree.

Favorite subjects: Mathematics, Literature, Economics

Year/Grade: BCom/BEco (Hons) completed in 2007

Favorite music: No particular favourite genre. Like Tool, Tori Amos, Hallucinogen, Peaches, Rammstein, The Prodigy

Books: Mostly sci fi and also non-fiction books on shipwrecks and marine life.

TV shows/Movies: Do not have a TV. Like lots of movies - mainly sci fi.

Instrument: Not any more

Do you like sports? No except for scuba diving. My partner says this is not a sport but it matches the dictionary definition so I will include it.

Family: My mother, my sister (21) and my brother (23). I am estranged from my father.

Clothing: I like to wear blue jeans and black t-shirts and jumpers. I also like black sneakers.

How did you find this website? Google searching for information on Aspergers

Job: Software tester

Plans for the future? Want to travel to lots of places that have great diving.

Any comments? Um, no...

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 11:31 am

Questions to answer about yourself-- answer them about your past, your present, and your planned or hoped or anticipated future.

Answer the who, what, here, hen, hy of every aspect of the following:When (what date and time), where (what address or name of the place or name of the people who owned the place, example: "My grandma's house"), why and how were you conceived? How old were your parents when you were conceived? How long was the pregnancy? What, and how much, did your mother eat when she was pregnant with you? Did your parents want you? Did your sibling(s) want you? Did you have any stepparent(s)? Did they want you? Did only one want you? Which one wanted you? Did neither of them want you? Did you have any siblings who were in the womb with you? When (what date and time), where (what address, and what's the name of the place if there is one) and how were you born? What was your mother's birth experience like? If you had siblings who were in the womb with you, in what order did you come out? Who got custody of you? Who got custody of each of your siblings? How many of your siblings came before you? How many of your siblings came after you? How many of your step-siblings came before you and how many of your step-siblings came after you? How many of your half-siblings came before you and how many came after you? When were each of your siblings, step-siblings and half-siblings born? What gender is each of them? What is the name of each one? What name were you born with? What did your mother do when she was pregnant with you to make you happier or healthier or less happy or healthy? What were the people who named you going to call you but didn't? Who named you? How was the labor and delivery for your mother? What pain relief techniques did she use? Was she in pain? What are your nicknames? What are the nicknames of everyone you know and know of (answer who had what nickname)? What were your biological parents' names? Is the father on your birth certificate your biological father? If you were adopted, what were your adopted parents' names and how old were they when you were conceived and how old were they when they filed to adopt you? When, where and why did your birth parents give you up for adoption? Or was it their choice? Who made the decision to give you up for adoption? Which parent got custody of you? Or was it both of them? When did they take you away to be given to the adoptive parents? Were you ever in foster care? If so, when, where and why? Which adoptive parent got custody of you? Where, when, how and why? Was it the mother or the father? Did someone besides parents get custody of you? Where, when, how and why? Is/are that person/people biological relatives? What relation? Is/are that person/people adopted people in your biological family? What relation? Is/are that person/people your adopted relatives? If so, what adopted relation to you? Is/are that person/people biological relatives of your adopted extended family? If so, what adopted relation to you are they? Were your biological parents married when they had you? Were they married when they conceived you? Were your adopted parents married when they adopted you? Were they married when they filed for adoption? Were they married when you were born? Were they married when you were conceived? Were your biological parents Do you have just one adoptive parent or both? If just one, which parent, the mother or father? What gender are you? Did you change your gender since then? How many times, and when, and where, and why, and who helped you? What gender are you now? Have you ever changed your name? If so, how many times, and when, and why, and where, and thrugh what court and what judge, and what lawyer if you had one? What wishes and dreams and hopes did you have as a child, and when did you have each one? What stupid stereotypes or things did you think when you were a kid? How many family members do you have in your biological family? Which ones are adopted and which ones are related to you? What relation is each one to you, and what are their names, and what do/did you do together? What did you say to each other? How many family members are in your adopted family? Which ones are adopted and which ones are part of their biological family? What is each of their names? What is each of their nicknames? What did you do with each one of them? What did you and each one of them say to each other? Name all the people who have ever been responsible for you, and what they did, and when they were, and why, and how, and where. Now answer all the above questions, but not about you this time; about each of your children. Name all the movies you've seen, who wrote the script for each one, who wrote the story each one is based on, who acted in each one and as whom, who directed each one, and the other credits for each one. List the movies you saw in order with each one you like better than the last coming before the one you like less, tell what you thought of each one and how you liked it, tell what they were about, exactly what happened in them when and where and why and how and with whom, information about the characters and places in the movie, and where you saw each movie, and who you saw them with, and how you came to see them, and when you saw them. Name all the live performances you've seen, and whether each one was a play or a ballet or a variety show or a pet show or a seminar or a speech or a dance show or a concert or a debate. When did you see each one? Where? Why? How did you come to see it? Who did you see it with? Also, tell us when, where, why, how, and with whom you saw other live performances that weren't official or planned, whether it's someone's outburst in the street, someone giving a spontaneous speech, or whatever. What happened in each of these performances? Did the performances go according to plan or were there interruptions? What interruptions, and with whom, and why, and how, and where? What happens in the performances that is planned? Where does the story of the performance take place? When, where, why and with whom? Which of the movies or radio shows or live performances you've seen are true stories? Who acted in them, and as whom? Who wrote the story for each one if there is a story? Who wrote the script for each one? What are the other credits for each one? Which are based on true stories? How much did you like each one? Which ones were your favorites, and in what order did you like them? What radio shows have you heard? Who wrote the story for each one? Who wrote the script for each one? Who acted in each one, and as whom did they act? What are the other credits for each of them? List them in order from your favorite to your least favorite. How did you like each one? What did you think about each one? What have you read? What things you read were your favorites? Give the title of each piece of literature you read and tell if it's in or if it is a book, newspaper, newspaper article, online article, diary, blog, other article, letter, note, short story, script, play, screenplay, magazine article, sign, advertisement, transcript, etc? Who are all the companies/people who published it? List all the things you've read from your favorite to your last favorite. How did you like each one? What did you think about each one? Who wrote each one? What commercials have you seen? When, where, why, how and with whom did you see them? Did you end up getting what was advertised in the commercial? Who wrote the script for the commercial, who acted in the commercial, and who directed it, and what are the other credits for it? Research it! What TV shows have you seen? When, where, why and how and with whom did you see them? How did you like each one? Which ones were your favorites? Which ones were true stories? Which ones were based on true stories? Who acted in them, and who did they act as, who directed them, and what are the other credits? Just give us your autobiography, everything you saw, thought, said, felt, heard, did and everything that happened to you from your earliest memory. List all the assignments you've been given in school, what they were, who assigned them, when, where and why they were assigned. List all the tests you were given in school and what they were for, who assigned them, when, where and why they were assigned. List all the assessments of you that were taken in school, and when, where, why, and who took them and who recommended them. List all the teachers you've had, and when, where, for what subject. List them all from your favorite to your least favorite and tell how you liked each one and why. List all the classmates you had, and in what class, and how you interacted with each of them, and list each of them from your favorite to your least favorite, and tell how you liked each of them and why. Name all the friends you had and when and where you had them and why they were your friends and how they came to be your friends, and all the enemies you had and when and where you had them and why they were your enemies and how they came to be your enemies. List all your friends from the best down. List all your enemies from the least bad to the worst. Tell how you liked each friend and each enemy. What extracurricular activities did you take part in, when, where, why and how did you come to take part in them, and how did you take part in them? Who did you meet in the extracurricular activites? Which ones were the instructors/counselors/supervisors? Tell if that person was an instructor, counselor, supervisor or what. List all the people who were in that activity with you from your facorite to your least favorite and tell how you liked each of them and why. Tell about each activity. Was it in school, out of school, at camp, with the church? What camps did you go to, if any? What day camps did you go to, if any? What day cares did you go to, if any? What churches did you go to, if any? What Sunday schools at what churches did you go to, if any? What synogogues have you been to? What mosques have you been to? What campgrounds, shopping malls, museums, restaurants, playgrounds, parks, beaches, casinos, stores, banks, friends' houses, movie theatres, live theatres, swimming pools, community centers, courthouses, offices, factories, hospitals, zoos, shelters, fire stations, police stations, military bases, schools, hotels, hostels, motels, etc. have you been to? With whom, what did you do in that place, when were you there, where was it, why did you go there, and how did you come to be there? When have you been in court or been mentioned in court? List the times you had contact with the police, and with which cops you came in contact with, who you were with when you came in contact with them, what you came in contact with them for, where you came into contact with them, how you came to come into contact with them and what happened when you came into contact with them. Have you ever sued anyone or been sued? Have you ever been in lockup at the police station? What for? When? Where? With whom were you locked up with? And who were your partners in crime? What happened when you were locked up, and how did you come to be locked up? Now answer those questions about lockup again, except about jail, then answer them again about prison, then answer them again about concentration camps, prison camps, immigrant camps, death camps, juvenile detention facilities, mental hospitals (and whether you were there voluntarily or involuntarily and who committed you if you were involuntary), insane asylums, rehab centers, boot camp, group homes, halfway houses, and places where people unliscenced to lock people up do it illegally. Answer the who, what, when, where, why and how of the following, as well as listing the times you've done each one and how you liked it from best to worst and what you thought of it: times you got a ticket, times you got a caution, your criminal record, other records you have with the police, your jobs you've had, volunteer work you've done, places you've lived and whether it was an apartment, house, duplex unit, fourplex unit, tent, sewer, cave, place on the street, cottage, cabin, dumpster, condo, igloo, yurt, rented room, college or university dorm, mental hospital ward, hospice, nursing home, hospital, clinic, homeless shelter, etc. Name all the places you've ever gone. Give the addresses and postal codes and contact information and people who live there and people who work there and say if they lived or worked there, and when, and where, why and how and what they do there. Answer the who, what, where, when, why, and how of the following things, as well as listing the times you've done each one and how you liked it from best to worst and what you thought of it: parties you've been to, parties you've thrown, parties you've crashed, other celebrations you've been to, awards you've given, awards you've gotten, ideas you had, ideas you had that you used, videos/recordings/tapes you've seen/made/helped make, punishments you've given, punishments you've received, things people said about you, things people called you, rewards you've given, rewards you've gotten, times you've been responsible for others, pets you've had, people you've lived with, complications from your birth, complications from your children's births, medical treatments you've had, psychological treatment you've had, any kind of counselor you've seen, complications you had from medical treatment, complications you had from psychological treatment,, side effects you had from medical treatment, side effects you've had from psychological treatment, times you've seen someone die, contact you've had with the police, things you do or have to protect yourself, times you've seen a dead body, plants you've killed, other organisms you killed, places you've worked, doctors you've seen, nurse practitioners you've seen, medical diagnoses you've gotten, times you've been disguised, times you changed your identity, if you were ever in the witness protection program, mental diagnoses you've gotten, medications you've taken that were prescribed to you, prescribed medications you've taken that were not prescribed to you, times you abused any drug, times you abused alcohol, how physically fit you are, textbooks you had in school, workbooks you had in school, notebooks you had in school and for what, slideshows you've seen, your level of education, your experience, your degrees and diplomas and awards and certificates and certifications and medals and trophies, worksheets you had in school, novels you had to read in school, novels you read outside of school, novellas you read, storybooks you read, comic books you read, comic strips you read, textbooks you read outside of school, encyclopedia articles you read, devices you've put together, times you used street drugs, times you drank, times you smoked, times you've been proud of yourself or someone else, times you were physically attacked, times you physically attacked someone, times someone saved your life, times you saved someone's life, times you saved the day, times someone saved your day, times you made someone's day, times someone made your day, the time you lost your virginity, times you took someone's virginity, times you verbally attacked somene or were verbally attacked, times you sexually attacked someone, times you were sexually attacked, times you emotionally attacked someone, times you were emotionally attacked, times you sexually assaulted someone, times you got married, times you were engaged, times you were arrested, times you arrested someone, times you ran away from home, times you've been homeless, sports you've done, times you did sports, games you won, games you lost, help you ot from the government, times you bummed off the government and whether you needed it or not, times you took or gave charity, charity work you did, conversations/discussions you've had, interactions you've had, debates/arguments you had, games you played where it was a draw, times you moderated on a forum, times you were a support team member on a forum, societies/organizations/teams/groups you've belonged to, labels people slapped on you, times you were an administratr on a forum, times you moderated a website, medical tests you had, milestones you met and when, rules/laws/guidelines you made/had to follow/followed/disobeyed, times you were an administrator on a website, times you had sex, times you got drunk, times you gambled, times you got high, times you got stned, times you overdosed, times you hallucinated, times you were psychotic, times you were in love, times someone was in love with you, courses you took outside of school, times you were misdiagnosed with something physical or mental by a health care professional, mandatory courses you took in school, times you taught someone something, times you've been in physical pain, identification cards and papers you've had, all the pictures of you that ever existed and whether each one is a photograph or a painting or a sketch or a drawing, times someone taught you something, optional courses you took in school, good deeds you did, good deeds done for you, times you almost killed someone, technology you use, computer operating systems you use, colors you like, your names you've had, legal issues you've been involved in, times you almost died, times someone you knew died, times someone you knew of died, certificates/derees you have, medications you were prescribed but didn't take, times someone you liked or loved died, toys you had, toys you played with, posessions you had, hospitalizations you've had, skills you have, talents you have, crafts you made, artwork you did-- pictures you drew, pictures you painted, photographs you took, photographs you modified, vidoes you made, movies you made, radio plays you made, times you made a public performance, times you were on TV, times you were on the radio, times you were in the news, books you wrote, stories you wrote, slideshows you saw, lakes and rivers and streams and springs and resevoirs and water mains and brooks and oceans and seas and ponds and pools and puddles and waterfalls and falls and canals and towns and shires and villages and ports and planets you've been to, poems you wrote, poems you read, biographies you wrote, biographies you read, autobiographies you wrote, your needs and wants, autobiographies you read or saw, bioraphies you read or saw, documentaries you saw, musical instuments you've played, your IP addresses, your phone numbers, everything in your life, all the home and work and school addresses you've ever had, descriptions of your home and work and school places, what was in your school records, what was in your medical records, your will if you have one, your living will if you have one, your emergency contact(s) if you have any, your next of kin if you have any, countries you've been to, hotels you've stayed in, motels you've stayed in, projects you had to to for school, projects you had to do for work, your hobbies, your interests, your obsessions, your encounters with security personnel-- even everyday encounters, fairs you've been to, exhibitions you've been to, what movies/books/plays/shows/speeches you want to read/see but haven't, what people you want to get to know, shows you've been to, conventions you've been to, insults you've used, clever insults you used or heard as a child, songs you sang, songs you heard others sing, insults you heard, your internet friends, your email addresses, your contact info, your usernames you've used on the internet, online forums you've been to, times you've been banned from a chat room, times you've been banned from a webboard, your height, your weight, your hair color, your eye color, your skin color, times you've moderated a chatroom, times you've moderated a webboard, times you've moderated part of a webboard, your AIM name, your ICQ number, your website address, what's on your websites you've had, websites you've helped run, odd jobs you've done, times you've been fired from a job, times you've quit a job, times you've been expelled from school, times you've quit school, games you played, pranks you pulled, what you know about,uipment, your supplies and equipment for your hobbies, what you take for granted, your school supplies and equipment, your work supplies and equipment, your webpages, your profiles in places, your accounts in places, what you think about, what you have posessions you have that you keep to remind you of things in the past, what you daydream about, wha pranks that were pulled on you, your favorite jokes, jokes you told, jokes you found funny, computer games you've played, board games you've played, card games you've played, musical instruments you played, clubs you've belonged to, times you've been a leader of something, your medical advance directive if you have one, your psychiatric advance directive if you have one, your passwords, your PIN numbers, surgeries you've had, your licence plate numbers, vehicles you've had, vehicles you drove, the time you got your driver's licence, the times you got your driver's licence renewed, times you've taken a tour bus, times you've taken a school bus, times you've taken a city bus, times you've taken a para transit bus, times you've taken another kind of bus, times you've flown, times you've been on a boat, a rocket or a spacecraft, delusions you've had, times you've been on vacation, presents you've given, presents you recieved, holidays you celebrated, cards you've given, cards you received, what you went as on Halloween every time you ever went, physical fights you've been in, times you've gotten medical treatment, immunizations you've had, allergies you've had, allergic reactions you've had, side effects you've had from meds and from what meds you got them, collections you've had, times you've lied, times you've broken the law, times you got detention in school, times you got punished, times you punished someone else, times you were blackmailed, times you blackmailed someone else, times you times you've cheated, times you've been lied to, times you've been cheated, embarrassing moments you've had, physical disabilities you've had, mental disabilities you've had, illnesses you've had, injuries you've had, dreams you've had, foods you've eaten, myths/misconceptions you had/caused others to have, times you were sexually assaulted, hygiene products you used, beauty products you used, things you've worn, things you carry with you, what's in your bedroom, what's in your house, what's in your locker, what's in your bag, what's on your bedside table, what's in your refrigerator, what's in your cubbyhole, what's in your pockets, your personal style, your clothing, your accessories, your makeup, your physical appearance, cliques you belong to, subcultures you belong to, things you used, what you do in the different seasons, penalties/penalizations you gave/got, people or things or other organisms you looked after, fandoms you belong to, communities you belong to, chat rooms you've been in, websites you've been on, webpages you've been on, your daily routine, disasters you've been in, scary moments in your life, premonitions you had, premonitions others had about you, your religion, "supernatural" thing you believe in, times you've been in trouble, your hair style, your race, your nationality, your citizenship, your ancestry, your family tree, who you live with, who you see regularly, who you hang out with, where you hang out, music you listen to, cntroversies you've been involved in, divorces you've had, breakups you've had, boyfriends/girlfriends you've had, your sexual orientation, kinds of sex you've had, times you've spammed or flamed or trolled online, sex buddies you've had who weren't your boyfriend or girlfriend, everything you ever got for Christmas, everything you ever got for your birthday, birthday presents you gave, Christmas presents you gave, what you did for Christmas, what you did for
Halloween, qualities about you, what you did for Easter, dinner parties you've been to, dinner parties you've thrown, how clean you are, tourist attractions you've been to, what you've done for Canadian Thanksgiving, what you've done for US Thanksgiving, what you've done for your birthday, what you've done for others' birthdays, graduations you've been to, confirmations you've been to, times you've graduated from school, promotions you've recieved at work, raises you recieved at work, times you were in the military if you've ever been, times your DNA has been tested, times you were fingerprinted, times you were turned back at a border, records on you in places, crimes you've witnessed, times you've used illegal drugs, times you abused your medication, times you didn't take your medication, times you took more of your medication than you were prescribed, times you took less of your medication when you were prescribed, times you withdrew from any drug, professors you've had, lectures you've attended, speeches you've given, pamphlets you've read, posters yu've seen, billboards you've seen, marks you got in school, marks you've gotten in courses you took outside of school, correspondence courses you've taken, video games you've played, childhood rhymes you made up, childhood rhymes you recited, childhood rhymes your peers recited, childhod sayings your peers said, urban legends from your community, all urban legends you heard, debates you've had, debates people had about you, curses that have been put on you, supernatural experiences you've had, times you've been a victim of a crime, times you've been a victim of abuse, times you've abused someone, hallucinations/delusions/psychosis you had, curses you put on someone else, curses you put on something, exams you've done, times you've gone ovrerseas, cities you've been to, towns you've been to, road trips you've taken, what's in your vehicle, what you eat, what non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks you drink, weapons you own, weapons you carry, times you've called the cops, times the cops have been called on you, times you've called security, times security has been called on you, times you've called an ambulance, times an ambulance has been called for you, times you were caught breaking the law, scams you've run, times you've conned people, times you were a victim of a scam, times you were conned, meals you've prepared, snacks you've prepared, people who have loved you, people you loved, people you hated, people who have hated you, pitifulness, funerals you've been to, weddings you've been to, Christenings you've been to, times you've been baptised, times you called the fire department, times the fire department hass been called on you, things you've built, appliances you own, electronics you own, your plot in the graveyard or slot in the crypt or container for your ashes if you have one, what the tombstones of people you know say and look like and what is at their graves and what was said in memorial services for them and who was there and memorial objects and sites for them, memorial your treasured possessions, nicknames you've given people, your family heirlooms, souvenirs you got, what you bring with you when you travel, your suicide attempts, animals you've killed, people you've killed, times you tried to kill, your dress-up clothes, your tattoos, your piercings, your scars, your pimples, your zits, your moles, your birthmarks, your bloodmarks, your blisters and cuts and scrapes and bruises and wrinkles and lines and circles under the eyes and bags under the eyes and freckles and chipped teeth and gold teeth and tooth fillings and braces and bandages and casts and watches and shoes and luggage and hats and scarves, your fashion style, who you pretend to be, who you try to be, false things people have thought about you, things you've been called, things things you've done have been called, exciting times in your life, traumatic times in your life, your blood type, your deformities, your birth defects, whether you consumed your sibling(s) when you were i n the womb and what part(s) of them remain(s) in/on you, whether you or your child has fraternal or identical siblings and if so what are their names and what are their/your similarities and differences to each other, characteristics physical and mental that you inherited and what relatives you inherited each one from, your similarities and differences to other relatives, your similarities and differences to your children and what characteristics they inherited from you, whose will you're in and what they left to you and said about you in the will, every time you've had a medical checkup, when you first found out the gender of your baby, when your mother first found out your gender, whether you want to be the opposite sex, whether or not you dress or act like the opposite sex, times you've prostituted, times you've gypped someone, times you've been gypped, your furniture, your bedding, whether you die your hair, what you find attractive in the opposite sex, what you find attractive in a partner, foster children you've had, times you've had a foster child or foster children, times you had a miscarriage, certificates/degrees you got, certificates/awards/degrees revoked from you, privileges/rights you had/lost, how much exercise/mediation/food/drink/sleep you need/get/want, your tolerance for alcohol/tobacco/drugs, flying saucers and spaceships you've been on, skateboards and bicycles and unicycles and tricycles and cars and vans and trucks and rides asnd planes and gliders and hot-air balloons you've been on, bars and clubs you were at, all the people in your foster family and what blood relation they are to you and what foster relation they are to you, famous people you've seen in person, famous people you know, famous people you've talked to, what you are famous for, if you are actually famous, your dreams, your goals, your wishes, your hopes, your plans, the things that mean the most to you, careers you've had, vocational training you got, trades you know, traditions in your family, traditions in any community you belong to, ward or quarter or parish you lived in, your investment record, who you employ, tutors you've had when you were studying, instructors you've had for extracurricular activities, physical exercises you've done, physical activity you get, vitamins you take, supplements you take, minerals you take, how often you go to the bathroom, your bathroom personality (how you avoid sitting on the toilet seat, whether you lock the door, how you wash your hands, whether you make eye contact with other guys using the urinals, etc), uniforms you've worn, uniforms you've had to wear, times you got married in a church, times you've been to a church wedding, times you've been to a courthouse wedding, property or valuables you owned, your plans for after your death, what you want for your funeral, what you think your funeral will be like, times you've gotten married in a court, times you've been to a Jewish wedding, times you've had a Jewish wedding, what parts of you you shave, the weather where you are, the climate where you live, what your prom was like, what your wedding was like, thins you've been dared to do, thins you've been dared to do and done, thins you've dared others to do and they did, thins you dared others to do and they didn't do, things you dared others to do where you did it first, what nature is like where you are, what wildlife is like where you are, technology you've used, what you've used for transportation, sexual activities you've done, whether you shave and what parts of you you shave and how often you shave, how fast your hair grows, what kind of things you wear in the winter, what your room looks like, all addictions you've had to anything at all drug or non-drug, field trips you've been on, things you like, your favorite things, customs in your community, what you would change your name to, customs/traditions/fads/trends you've followed, customs/traditions/fads/trends you've made, people you met, people you saw, people you heard of, insults/jokes about you that others made up, insults/jokes about you that others said but they didn't make it up, insults/jokes about others that you made up, insults/jokes about others that you said that you didn't make up, how prepared you are for disasters (materially, physically, mentally and emotionally), what your home looks like, what foods you crave, what responsibilites and duties you have, the results of every IQ test you've taken, the results of every personality test you've taken, what books you own, what movies you own, what games you own, what shares in what business you own, times you've won prizes and what prizes you won, times you've given away prizes, contests you've competed in, contests you won, computer programs you used, what you want to name your kids, times you've vandalized, videos you have seen/made/helped make, plants you've grown, when certain pubescent things happened to you, problems you solved, problems you had, rooms you've decorated, how you decorated for each holiday each time that holiday came around, contests you lost, contests where it was a draw, adventures you've had, times you've been mistaken for the oppsite sex, times you've disguised yourself, times you've been in hiding, times you've your dental history, your orthodontic history, your other identifying marks, when you were confirmed if you were, your first communion if you had one, Answer the who, what, where, when, why and how of times you showed or had: patience, obedience, respect, diligence, love, patriotism, hazardousness, dangerousness, remorse, regret, vision, rage, forgetfulness, freakiness, friendship, loyalty, morality, moral fibre, sweetness, cuteness, good behavior, kindness, generosity, temperance, fortitude, likeableness, versatility, flexibility, maturity, responsibility, curiosity, eagerness to learn or work or help, helpfulness, moderation, nerve, hard work, stylishness, creativity, art, class, charisma, charm, brightness, might, soulfulness, sincerity, serenity, calm, inventiveness, cooperation, co-dependence, dependence, independence, mindfulness, thoughtfulness, frankness, transparency, tradition, modernness, values, value, commitment, sexuality, introversion, extroversion, introspectiveness, impulsivity, relaxation, calmness, coolness, collectedness, collectivity, memory, pain, suffering, cleanliness, sharpness, smartness, graciousness, selflessness, bendability, malleability, impressionableness, impressiveness, want, jealousy, envy, carefulness, dumbness, blindness, mindblindness, danger, deadliness, discretion, discreetness, delight, dearness, givingness, gleefulness, gratitude, gratefulness, grandiosity, angelicness, exaggeration, flamboyance, flashiness, courage, clarity, chastity, charity, prudence, purity, gentleness, humanity, humility, modesty, humbleness, healthy pride, self-respect, funness, intelligence, smarts, commn sense, sense, stupidity, naivete, foolishness, craziness, insanity, impulsiveness, hyperactivity, fear, cowardice, zaniness, enmity, hatred, childishness, immaturity, juvenility, simplemindedness, bliss, innocence, darkness, incapacity, ability, capacity, disability, craziness, accountability, unaccountability, irresponsibility, addiction, change, religiousness, piousness, self-sacrifice, retardation, arrested development, infantileness, hostility, combativeness, duty, honor, valor, constance, goodness, faith, hope, joy, grace, gracefulness, manners, politeness, rudeness, gluttony, greed, selfishness, selflessness, meanness, strictness, firmness, hilarity, humor, chutzpah, loneliness, depression, contentment, happiness, sullenness, sternness, surliness, churlishness, frumpiness, cluelessness, ignorance, poverty, sadness, friendship, freedom, activity, activeness, physical activity, initiative, fairness, freedom, cynicism, economicality, clinginess, stinginess, individuality, shame, sameness, humiliation, self-control, deceit, deception, deceitfulness, control, pushiness, neatness, tidiness, awareness, alertness, attention, similarity, empathy, sympathy, purity, virginity, peace, argumentativeness, messiness, infiltration, abridgement, adulteration, mindset, dirtiness, sanity, silliness, stupidity, lowness, compulsiveness, discipline, embarrassment, guilt, hate, discrimination, prejudice, friendliness, absolutism, extremism, disciplinarianism, vegetarianism, boredom, dullness, flatness, bluntness, brazenness, brashness, rashness, attentiveness, religion, pigheadedness, fawning, apathy, indifference, changing, difference, awakeness, wakefulness, awareness, intuition, logic, deceitfulness, honesty, dishonesty, sneakiness, mania, zealousness, overzealousness, internship, assistance, insistance, sunshine, cuddliness, whininess, wimpiness, worrying, deliberation, carefulness, care, concern, eruditeness, niceness, liability, vulnerability, gullibility, self-sufficiency, self-containment, protectiveness, underprotectiveness, achievement, overprotectiveness, over-achievement, self-reliance, arrogance, hurt, upset, good looks, loveliness, appropriateness, inappropriateness, leadership, bossiness, nervousness, nerves, delusions, mockery, realism, idealism, resourcefulness, playfulness, hardheadedness, stubbornness, adventurousness, altruism, spirit, contact with God, Godliness, holiness, blessedness, cursedness, racism, sexism, ageism, perfectionism, perfection, fantasism, barminess, mindlessness, braininess, brainlessness, wealth, health, knowledge, wisdom, cockiness, crudeness, lewdness, rudeness, connectedness, courteousness, chivalry, protection, prudishness, simplicity, showiness, dependency, avoidance, narcissism, paranoia, discrimination, disrespect, interruption, perdition, heavenliness, cruelty, meekness, weakness, wackiness, wickedness, wierdness, oddness, ludicrousness, laughableness, giftedness, predestination, destination, divinity, forgiveness, grudge-holding, grossness, disgust, humanity, unwantedness, talent, skill, boyishness, manliness, girlishness, womanliness, flirtiness, flooziness, flakiness, flimsiness, pathetic-ness, prissiness, lucidity, loveliness, liveliness, aliveness, disregard, regard, disassociation, discrimination, association, dysthymia, bipolarness, cyclothymia, depressiveness, contradictiveness, stability, sameness, safety, unsureness, sureness, dysfunction, functioning, theory of mind, math, resentment, resentfulness, regression, regret, regretfulness, constance, collectivity, wrongness, understandin, understandability, nefariousness, caginess,gratefulness, loveliness, entrepreneurship, rightness, nervousness, modernity repulsion, repulsiveness,superiority, inferiority, righteousness, collective memory, mercy, conspiracy, communication, disability, ability, teachability, educatability, intellectuality, executorship, conservation, conservatorship, conservativeness, liberality, liberalness, greenness, kinship, kindliness, winning, sadness, gentleness, business, commitment, busyness, prostitution, staticness, championship, cheapness, immorality, deciciveness, indeciciveness, experience, motherhood, fatherhood, passion, enthusiasm, exuberance, tiredness, fatigue, age, youth, advancement, noviceness, animosity, carefulness, destiny, ferocity, lovingness, laughter, theory, thievery, contentment, embarrassment, humiliation, polarization, neediness, heatedness, need, cannibalism, newness, n00ness, newbieness, intermediacy, connectedness, tidiness, bravery, heroism, sacrifice, maternity, paternity, fraternity, sorority, choice, chaos, sexiness, morals, liability, malleability, eliibility, sex appeal, appeal, sedateness, effect, affect, impression, bureaucracy, fastness, quickness, elaboration, elaborateness, precociousness,complexity, simplicity, straihtforwardness, sociability, excellence, precision, half-assedness, halfheartedness, reliability, dependability, usability, euphoria, anxiety, crookedness, antisociability, lightness, flittiness, flightiness, ostracicsm, feminism, masculinism, patriarchy, matriarchy, communism, capitalism, staticity, stillness, monarchy, oligarchy, Christianism, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism, Zenism, Nazism, Neo-Nazism, thriftiness, frugality, futility, resistance, resilience, remorse, music, similarity, difference, masculinity, femininity, friendship, detail, gossipiness, truancy, passiveness, chivalry, civility, civilness, listlessness, helplessness, defence, defencelessness, recklessness, youthfulness, charm, cannibalism, fanciness, fussiness, impressiveness, choosiness, impressionableness, irrepressibleness, repressibleness, hyperactivity, hypomania, hyposensitivity, hypersensitivity, promise, abandonment, endangerment, endearment, darlingness, daring, dearness, darkness, light, lightness, pickiness, prickliness, pricelessness, valuability, assertiveness, passivity, aggression, laziness, validity, truthfulness, breakableness, unbreakableness, frustration, anger, oddity, idiocy, deludedness, education, well-adjustedness, freshness, daring, precocity, preciousness, darlingness, mind control, thought control, alcoholism, exorcism, satisfaction, satisfactoriness, transformation, traumatization, neurosis, psychosis, psychopathy, exoticism, quixoticism, quixotism, illness, sickness, history, historicalness, stick-to-itiveness, attractiveness, attraction, pettiness, prettiness, mystery, mysteriousness, mentality, wellness, sickness, illness, disease, dis-ease, ease, unease, rest, restfulness, ease, easiness, hardness, duality, two-facedness, markedness, depth, elementalness, feng shui, knowingness, lasciviousness, mourning, grief, extremeness, all-or-nothingness, relief, babyishness, likeness, normality, typicality, tyranny, naturalness, similarity, oneness, dreaminess, positivity, negativity, opinion, breakability, unbreakability, judgment, insight, badness, madness, timing, analysis, analyticalness, thinking, thought, feeling, feelings, fretfulness, inertia, inertness, terseness, wishfulness, wistfulness, willfulness, irateness, temperamentalness, tenseness, irritability, judgmentalness, irritability, temperamentality, insightfulness, movement, motion, activeness, judgmentality, lability, amicability, lies, deceitfulness, totalitarianism, pridefulness, atrociousness, oversight, ownership, elusivity, exclusiveness, inclusiveness, penmanship, sportsmanship, farsihtedness, nearsihtedness, shortsihtedness, selectivity, atrocity, grouchiness, order, restfulness, grumpiness, gladness, wholesomeness, restlessness, foulness, tude, unfairness, interest, pain, suffering, longsuffering, uninterest, painlessness, distinterest, painfulness, grandness, shame, greatness, shamefulness, shyness, oneness, wholeness, lonesomeness, subjectiveness, art, artisticness, scientificness, science, technicality, objectivity, ethics, ethicality, flippantness, fancifulness, ferocity, ferociousness, company, companionship, poorness, extacy, looniness, nuttiness, introversion, extroversion, attachment, detachment, ecstacy, unnervingness, idiocy,b hypochondriacy, demonism, form, content, poise, confidence, self-confidence, trust, trustworthiness, ruthlessness, mindlessness, mindfulness, upsetness, attitude, recompense, nonjudgmentality, elusiveness, evasiveness, exclusivity, inclusivity, compensation, overcompensation, objectiveness, subjectivity, reaction, overreaction, underreaction, forthrightness, willingness, naturalness, good nature, goodnaturedness, committedness, wiliness, silliness, reknownm, notoriety, penalization, penalty, tanibility, corruption, corruptability, interruption, interruptibility, homeliness, plainness, spunk, scarredness, calmness, scatterbrainedness, calm, coolness, collectedness, collection, resoundingness, well-roundedness, evolutionism, creationism, behaviorism, radicality, kinesthesia, visibility, audibility, starry-eyedness, synaesthesia, carnivorousness, overpowerinness, pressure, omnivorousness, homosexuality, asexuality, bisexuality, heterosexuality, recovery, recuperation, rehabilitation, alarm, permsanence, temporariness, transparency, certainty, uncertainty, legendariness, nominatedness, nomination, theatrics, homicidality, infanticidality, parricidality, matricidality, suicidality, theoreticism, fertility, infertility, polyamorousness, amorousness, suicide, slander, libel, libelousness, slanderousness, revelation, rumination, ruination, ruin, barbarianism, justness, justice, meaning, perception, perceptiveness, receptiveness, reception, impotency, importance, impotence, potency, potence, poignance, poignancy, perceptiveness, receptiveness, reception, importance, unimportance, involvement, spirituality, involvement, uninvolvement, operation, activation, shrewdness, shrewness, preparation, preparedness, bookishness, scholarliness, fashionsbility, beauty, therapeuticness, book smarts, street smarts, street wisdom, maintenance, deformity, defect, maimedness, salvation, starvation, crookedness, crookery, crockery, kookiness, cuckooness, athleticism, academia, culture, matrimony, pariahness, matriarchy, patriarchy, noteworthiness, giving, givingness, livability, edibility, digestibility, slammability, taste, slammableness, scammability, scamming, legality, illegality, morality, immorality, efficiency, inefficiency, relationship, relativity, herbivorousness, testiness, tastefulness, tastelessness, sickness, tact, factuality, actuality, inactuality, tactlessness, eptness, aptness, ineptness, inaptness, rarity, sellability, purposefulness, purposelessness, accentuation, accustomedness, unaccustomedness, actionability, accusability, functionality, dysfunctionality, inaccusability, unactionability, dinity, questionability, auctionability, pennywisdom, pound-foolishness, alarmingness, criminality, noise, quiet, crockery, crookery, thievery, forgery, irrepressiveness, irrepressibility, repressiveness, repressibility, repression, progress, progression, progressiveness, digression, assurance, reassurance,misdirection, direction, management, mismanagement, assurance, reassurance, maturation, development, adjustment, maladjustment, alinment, misalignment, rules, adaptiveness, maladaptiveness, adaptivity, maladaptivity, mismoderation, administration, congress sensibility, magic, cruelty, selfishness, manic depression, propriety, sociability, society, intimidation, appropriateness, conduct, misconduct, followership, fellowship, chagrin,depravedness, deprivation, sensation, sensationalism, use, deception, misconception, conception, crap, crappiness, s**t, shittiness, sluttiness, BS, bullcrap, organization, socialization, primitiveness, wildness, nutsiness, bull, horses**t, hardness, difficulty, shoddiness, slapdashness, slipshodness, hardboiledness, amusement, shrivelledness, size, shrunkenness, largeness, bigness, convulsive, involvement, engagement, stateliness, federality, federalness, strength, provinciality, division, divisiveness, provincialness, sisterliness, brotherliness, rivalry, lack, lackingness, announcement, arrival, revolution, evolution, revival, revivalism, unannouncedness, announcedness, violence, sharpness, smartness, stupidness, dumbness, muteness, mutism, deafness, flatulance, capitulation, surrender, positivity, negativity, perseveration, perversion, perverseness, perseverance, badness, hypocrisy, selective memory, fazeability, fazedness, unfazedness, abuse, abusiveness, abrasiveness, newsworthiness, worthiness, hatefulness, insultingness, oldness, newness, desolation, despondence, desolateness, illumination, technique, gangsterism, gangstaness, altruism, medication, mediation, intermediacy, advancedness, advancement, beginning, betterment, beginnerness, botheredness, behaviorism, bloodiness, gore, guts, nervousness, agitation, cowardice, cowardliness, therapeuticness, squeamishness, fraility, aility, vitality, fliht, flihtiness, fiht, flippancy, fancy, romance, prgamatism, drama, dramaticism, disguise, Paganism, ritualism, rites, procrastination, predictability, unpredictability, prediction, prophecy, falseness, trueness, profit, fun, want, enjoyableness, gratuitousness, needfulness, opportunism, wiriness, fatness, thinness, skinniness, weediness, truthfulness, elvishness, quantity, spaciness, relaxation, realization, professionalism, profession, cluelessness, prudishness, pushiness, vindication, spite, spitefulness, dirtiness, handsomeness, prettiness, grownupness, squarenss, roundness, multidimensionality, minisculity, anonymity, negligibility, submission, extraversion, intraversion, submissiveness, permissiveness, permission, rendition, redundancy, redundance, dominance, domination, secrecy, life, death, temperamentality, flammability, inflammation, inflammability, defamation, eradication, radicality, radicalness, arrested development, unhealthiness, health, healthiness, saintliness, velocity, slimness, tallness, pudginess, shortness, pissiness, greasiness, suaveness, smoothness, slickness, absorption, malabsorption, malcontentment, miscontentment, misdemeanor, demeanor, abscondism, self-absorbedness, self-mutilation, selective mutism, self-harm, mutilation, mutation, multiplicity, advantage, luck, disadvantage, schooling, multiple personalities, personality, motivation, get-up-and-go, goals, a working pair of legs, sensitivity, insensitivity, settlement, appetite, thirst, hunger, power-hunger, power, bloodthirst, uppitiness, hauntingness, hauntedness, heatedness, heat, autism, catatonia, schizophrenia, disorder, delay, developmental delay, developmental disorder, developmental disability, keenness, lightheartedness, heavyheartedness, docility, minimalization, maximization, maximalism, minimalism, bigheartedness, opinionation, past, present, future, presentation, nationalism, maximalization, minimalization, thought control, mind control, intimidation, gifts, backseat driving, backseat moderation, abuse, abusiveness, depressiveness, antidepressivenes, multilingualism, shiftiness, manliness, womanliness, girliness, incarceration, conceivability, inconceivability, maleness, femaleness, loquaciousness, feudalism, fraud, captivation, captivity, multilingualism, multifacetedness, triangling, stuffing, withdrawal, withdrawing, whining, pissedness, trilingualism, ESP, bilingualism, unilingualism, meticulousness, Catholicism, cutesiness, Protestantism, heartiness, fullness, resentment, resentfulness, risk-taking, riskiness, risk, confidentiality, privacy, privateness, bestiality, studiousness, magnetism, conductivity, stamina, restrainedness, cntamination, infection, training, heavenliness, hellishness, priestliness, addictiveness, addictedness, unworthiness, highness, influence, inflexibility, bitchiness, courtesy, courteousness, custody, toughness, crookery, hookedness, preciousness, sightliness, unsightliness, insightfulness, scaredness, spookedness, spookiness, prayer, fastidiousness, bastardliness, airiness, sloppiness, pallor, terminality, contrast, contact, typicality, normality, naturalness, antiguity, antiquity, profit, fun, want, rockiness, roughness, orgasmicism, lovability, lovableness, hatability, hateableness, contract, connin, contortion, contraindication, indication, construction, durability, destruction, contractibility, contraction, contract, contagiousness, roboticism, comfort, comfortability, uncomfortability, discomfort, madness, idyllicism, ideality, idealness, realness, fazedness, unfazedness, fazability, unfazability, hominess, institutionalness, industry, relativity, industrialness, institutionality, craze, craziness, hazing, crazedness, funniness, fishiness, dementia, delirium, dopiness, mopiness, surliness, churlishness, psychicness, cyclicability, coma, vegetativism, vegetativeness, marketability, mistakeability, unmistakeability, endurance, enlightenment, partiality, half-assedness, halfheartedness, catatonia, everlastingness, wordiness, worldliness, wildness, shakiness, melodrama, intervention, crisis, despair, width, desperation, nihilism, optimism, sedateness, pessimism, tranquility, decency, indecency, determination, sadism, masochism, consolation, understanding, misunderstanding, estimation, overestimation, underestimation, stimilation, overstimulation, understimulation, breadth, doctrination, advancedness, clinicality, medicality, fatality, mortality, immortality, vincibility, invincibility, invisibility, inauditably, justification, posture, humaneness, inhumanity, inhumaneness, gratuity, gravity, gratingness, graveness, dangerousness, peril, mildness, lividity, statedness, markedness, overstatedness, understatedness, melancholia, marriage, wedding, engagingness, engagement, gauging, gaugability, chance, pleasure, pleasantness, displeasure, unpleasantness, generation, generationalism, touch, smell, taste, touchingness, sensuality, confession, admission, sarcasm, rape, notification, reply, replication, listlessness, lethargy, reference, reachability, breachability, breathability, universality, solution, form, substance, miraculousness, miracle, villainousness, vileness, vility, story, epicness, tales, messiness, tightness, looseness, tears, challenge, blackness, whiteness, coyness, ruefulness, okayness, alrightness, escalation, borderline personality, linearness, omne-dimensionalness, borderline personality disorder, dependent personality disorder, dependent personality, avoidant personality disorder, avoidant personality, paranoid personality disorder, paranoid personality, histrionic personality disorder, personality disorder, histrionic personality, quirkiness, quirks, annoyance, explosability, intermittent explosive disorder, Asperger's Syndrome, paranoid schizophrenia, Tourette's syndrome, convulsiveness, Alzeimer's Disease, concaveness, convexness, seizure disorder, pervasive developmental disorder, Rett's Disorder, Williams Syndrome, retardation, Down's syndrome, brickheadedness, dickheadedness, blockheadedness, Asperger's Disorder, autistic disorder, bipolar disorder, Bipolar I Disorder, Bipolar II Disorder, Bipolar III Disorder, subtlety, obviousness, gregariousness, job, amazement, amazingness, tryingness, irritation, thinking, processing, rawness, bluntness, repetition, adaptation, adaptability, adaption, alienation, disconnection, comparison, alliteration, illiteracy, literacy, deliberation, gutsiness, spoiltness, intimacy, spoiledness, cossettedness, confrontingness, deliberacy, celebracy, vulgarity, reiteration, iteration, downfall, upliftingness, fall, winter, spring, summer, cessation, watershed, tenseness, intensity, graphicness, cause, case, subtlety, viewpoint, vocabulary, belief, firmness, profanity, adroitness, multiplicity, behindness, lagging, tiresomeness, street sense, tiringness, snivelling, tryingness, fashion sense, memorability, association, dissociation, disassociation, dysexecution, dysgraphia, dyslexia, dyscalculia, sensory integration disorder, sensory processing disorder, auditory processing disorder, conception, concentration, misconception, conceptions, conventionality, unconventionality, censorship, pussiness, wussiness, waspishness, mousiness, construction, hardness, work, cconstruing, misconstruction, misconstruing, evaluation, misevaluation, street savvy, computer savvy, disintegration, integration, disassimilation, piteousness, propaganda, propagandism, brainwashing, brainwashedness, mind washing, mind washedness, conditioning, growth, mass, sorrow, pouting, moaning, groaning, crying, yelling, screaming, bull-goose, completeness, completion, competition, monumentality, heartbreakingness, heartbrokenness, pointedness, contortion, distortion, undistortion, jerkiness, obnoxiousness, entrapment, entombment, releasing, contextuality, inhibition, infiltration, filtration, exaggeration, wretchedness, massiveness, droning, wreckedness, ego, egotism, criminal identification, substance abuse, suspension, delay, cliche, sappiness, vividness, vividity, pity, callousness, shallowness, brattiness, intention, unintention, manifestation, scathedness, uncouthness, unscathedness, couthness, profoundness, mundanity, routine, naughtiness, haughtiness, disturbance, emotionality, emotional disturbance, glamor, glam, registration, revulsion, repulsiveness, repulsion, trampiness, basicness, description, conscription, consternation, commiseration, hastiness, gung-honess, devotion, fruitition, smarminess, correlation, candor, savvy, astuteness, authenticity, authentication, terminality, jocularity, rapture, sociopathy, pathology, mass, bumpiness, scrupulousness, harrowingness, underlinedness, artfulness, wonder, cynicality, nostalgia, sentimentality, sentiment, presentability, philosophy, drowsiness, emphasis, underemphasis, overemphasis, overemphasization, emphasization, underemphasization, believability, unbelievability, disbelievability, divison, divisiveness, multiplication, addledness, subtraction, substitution, subsistance, identificaion, slobbiness, snobbiness, snobbishness, dehumanization, humanization, exhilaration, reflection, rejection, lust, abhorrance, enthrallment, perspective, conceit, indulgence, self-indulgence, phenominality, fantasticness, fantasm, terrifficness, spectacularity, sultriness, gorgeousness, basfulness, abashedness, unabashedness, measliness, triumph, livelihood, liveliness, excitability, deadliness, death, post traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, schizoaffective disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, oppositional defiance disorder, defiance, definity, affinity, preparation, participation, rudimentarism, unruliness, ruliness, citizenship, amassment, observation, observance, vigilance, history, reation, making, physicality, trikiness, hookery, regard, release, victimization, atrophy, trashiness, interdependence, interrelationship, intertwinedness, rockiness, jocularity, popularity, unpopularity, necrosis, phobia, xenophobia, necrophobia, clinophobia, claustrophobia, agoraphobia, obesity, overwightness, underweightneds, stonedness, druggedness, snottiness, snootiness, slothliness, shininess, sliminess, progress, progression, habilitation, degradation, debilitation, briefness, grievance, grief, cleanness, adolescence, childhood, babyhood, adulthood, achiness, attachedness, tuffness, retractibility, attraction, fondness, omission, conviction, grunge, Puritanism, gangstaness, dinginess, shadiness, mussiness, grunginess, touchiness, loudness, lousiness, quiet, silencerichness, initiation, implementation, ridiculousness, twitchiness, disobedience, turbulence, agony, agnosticism, monotheism, multitheism, ditheism, duality, location, subjectability, denial, bargaining, acceptance, rank, deplorability, irrepressibility, repressiveness, repressibility, umbrage, favoritism, dictatorship, self-assurance, sainthood, spriteliness, misconception, misconceivability, responsiveness, unresponsiveness, spntenaity, unspontenaiety, scandal, volition, avolition, sainthood, sanctity, motherliness, fatherliness, grandmotherliness, grandfatherliness, plannedness, unplannedness, genericness, modulation, unmodulation, self-destruction, helplessness, aloneness, togetherness, brattiness, spoiledness, prosperity, capacity, incapacity, capacitation, incapacitation, capability, incapability, escapism, occupation, preoccupation, shopaholicism, workaholism, integrity, stress, exhaustedness, impotence, anorgasmia, nauseatingness, pussiness, wussiness, leightweightness, heavyweightness, heaviness, lightness, timing, timeliness, untimeliness, activation, inactivation, activity, inactivity, showiness, confinement, adoration, adorableness, agenda, commality, arrangement, timing, timeliness, activation, activity, derision, disgrace, disparagement, ridicule, self-worth, brutality, derision, inactivity, inactivity, agreement, disagreement, allowance, disallowance, imprisonment, capitalization, aggrandization, self-aggrandization, enormity, commonality, ambiguity, gothness, emoness, woe, preppiness, punkiness, disambiguation, capitalization, commonalities, antiquation, symbolism, solidarity, symbiosis, mutualism, ambivalence, commencalism, parasitism, correctness, industriousness, strategy, tacticality, idiosyncracies, delightfulness, entitlement, security, insecurity, uniqueness, deliberation, divination, convenience, inconvenience, outrage, outrageousness, disparagement,.

Last edited by Ana54 on 24 May 2009, 1:02 am, edited 224 times in total.

ed
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 5:37 pm

You must be a real good typist! :lol:

mistunderstood
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

17 May 2009, 6:08 pm

What is your first name? Aaron

Hobbies and Interests: Music

Why are you here? Because I think I have As

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder):Not yet

Favorite subjects: Accounting

Year/Grade: Ist year in college

Favorite music: Pink Floyd

Books:Harry Potter

TV shows/Movies:Dexter

Instrument:None

Do you like sports?No
Family:No

Clothing:Soft fabric

How did you find this website? A friend

Job:None

Plans for the future?Finish college

Any comments?I feel like a found a home here. :lol:

reginaterrae
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 5:55 pm

What is your first name? Regina

Hobbies and Interests: food: cooking and growing; singing; monasticism (Catholic)

Why are you here? I suspect I might have Aspergers

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): hopefully tomorrow

Favorite subjects: anthropology, history, literature

Year/Grade: almost finished MA, all but thesis

Favorite music: eclectic ... rock & blues, gregorian chant, bluegrass, samba, bachata

Books: The Name of the Rose and a couple others by U.Eco; Tolkien; Anne Rice Vampire series; The Practice of the Presence of God; AA Big Book and 12 & 12; everything by Wendell Berry

TV shows/Movies: Extreme Makeover Home Edition; the Fifth Element; Buckaroo Banzai; Chocolat; Into Great Silence

Instrument: voice

Do you like sports? Soccer, though I seldom watch these days. Not a jock

Family: Single & childless; 2 parents 2 stepparents; 3 siblings, 3 stepsiblings on one side, 2 on the other; lots of extended family

Clothing: yes, generally, at least in public (????)

How did you find this website? some Google search, I don't remember.

Job: none, wishing it could stay that way :( Used to be a bureaucrat, afraid I'm gonna have to be one again

Plans for the future? looking for a government job.

Any comments? Thank you all for being here! :D

MisoJace
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 May 2009, 9:19 am

What is your first name? April

Hobbies and Interests: Music, film, video games, walking, science, art, literature, chess, geocaching, tabletop roleplaying games

Why are you here? To make friends

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Currently without official diagnosis, waiting to be seen by an asperger's specialist following gp referral.

Favorite subjects: See hobbies & interests

Year/Grade: Just finished my first year of my master's degree in English and Film Studies

Favorite music: Jazz, classical, post rock, neo folk

Books: that's a very long list!

TV shows/Movies: Not big on tv, though i do love my classic british comedies like blackadder, monty python etc. i'm a film student so my favourite films is another looooong list!

Instrument: acoustic guitar (still learning)

Do you like sports? sometimes

Family: live on my own. congenial relationship with my dad & stepmum, no relationship with my 'real' mother. one younger sister & 2 younger half-brothers that i never see due to non-relationship with biological mother. i have some great friends who are as good as family.

Clothing: i know what i like and what suits me, couldn't care less about fashion.

How did you find this website? a friend

Job: student, but work part-time in my local blockbuster

Plans for the future? get my degree, get a phd, become a university lecturer, emigrate, travel the world, fill my life with happiness and love.

Any comments? i'm glad wrong planet exists!

We accept the love we think we deserve.