Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

icedz234
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jul 2014, 3:31 pm

Hello everyone, I am a male with aspergers, little things about me I love music , I play guitar, bass, piano, learning violin and recently trumpet, i love synths, audio engineering and sound design too, I also loooovvve doctor who! :3 I also love my jiu jitsu class it is teaching me so much , I have been through a lot with people that i thought were friends and my family, but that's life i guess , I found this site so i can get input from others on the spectrum , it might take a while for a response but leave a message or if you need someone to talk to im here as well :3 have a good day everybody

noodler
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jul 2014, 5:02 pm

Cool! I play guitar too. It's a great release. I wish I had all of the other musical skills you posted. I love 80's music and synth. Believe it or not, I even watch Dr. Who sometimes (only classic though).

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2014, 6:04 pm

i used to play violin,piano, tuba, and guitar. now i just sing in the local chorale. hope you get to enjoy music for many years. welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2014, 7:03 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

icedz234
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jul 2014, 9:08 pm

hello everybody :) its nice to meet you all, @noodler , guitar is amazing! it was the first instrument i learned that and bass , my uncle also brought me up on 80s music mostly heavy metal and glam bands from that era , he showed me randy rhoads, it was sad after he died but that man can play!! also I can only find some episodes of doctor who classic online :( I recently found a dvd with all the episodes of the ninth doctor I would love to watch every episode made, the new doctor also starts on my birthday ( best birthday gift ever!) :D @cathylynn nice :3 I love music as well it helped me so much through my life, and thank you @ AnonymousAnonymous, I still haven't seen the new planet of the apes yet but I think I can find a copy at our store , sorry for the late reply was sick and dizzy , I hope you all are having a good day :)