Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

OddCoyote
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Feb 2007, 6:05 pm

Hello all. I recently found out about "Asperger's Syndrome" when searching for a topic on Wikipedia and slowly became interested in in which later became a full obbsesion, and I set out to learn all I could about it. The thought that I might have it slowly appeared in my mind. I have spent two months studying myself and others that are diognosed with Aspergers and honestly believe that I might have it. Most traits lead to that conclusion. Im 14 and I would love to know people.

Excuse my spelling.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 6:07 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope you enjoy it here.

There are plenty of people here who are not sure if they have it or not,so you're DEFINATELY not alone.

Exuse me if I'm being rude,but I have 2 questions for you:

1. Are you diagnosed with ANYTHING at ALL?

2. Why do you think you have AS?

-SpaceCase

OddCoyote
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Feb 2007, 6:10 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
Welcome to WP! I hope you enjoy it here.

There are plenty of people here who are not sure if they have it or not,so you're DEFINATELY not alone.

Exuse me if I'm being rude,but I have 2 questions for you:

1. Are you diagnosed with ANYTHING at ALL?

2. Why do you think you have AS?

-SpaceCase

Thank you. No, I am not diognosed with anything that I know off. Well I have a essay I wrote out about why I have it and im thinking of posting that but im not sure where that goes.

konyannah
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Feb 2007, 6:15 pm

hi

I'm new too

we can be new together

or something

OddCoyote
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Feb 2007, 6:16 pm

konyannah wrote:
hi

I'm new too

we can be new together

or something

Yup. Hehe. Not sure what to reply.

postpaleo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 6:38 pm

OddCoyote wrote:
Hello all. I recently found out about "Asperger's Syndrome" when searching for a topic on Wikipedia and slowly became interested in in which later became a full obbsesion, and I set out to learn all I could about it. The thought that I might have it slowly appeared in my mind. I have spent two months studying myself and others that are diognosed with Aspergers and honestly believe that I might have it. Most traits lead to that conclusion. Im 14 and I would love to know people.

Excuse my spelling.

Speeling doesn't count. Howdy!! Like a Muffin?

OddCoyote
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Feb 2007, 6:40 pm

postpaleo wrote:
OddCoyote wrote:

Excuse my spelling.

Speeling doesn't count. Howdy!! Like a Muffin?

I would love a muffin. You want a cookie?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 6:42 pm

Welcome to WP!

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

OddCoyote
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Feb 2007, 6:44 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Welcome to WP!

Tim

Thank you veryu much sir.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 7:29 pm

I think this would be an appropriate thread to post your...."reasons I think I have AS"...just dont ask if we think you do because we cant DX,but some of us will any way because (I) think I know everything(LOL).

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

OddCoyote
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Feb 2007, 9:31 pm

krex wrote:
I think this would be an appropriate thread to post your...."reasons I think I have AS"...just dont ask if we think you do because we cant DX,but some of us will any way because (I) think I know everything(LOL).

Well ok. Its rather long though.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 9:32 pm

Hi!

Welcome to Wrongplanet!

I hope you enjoy posting here!

krex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 9:50 pm

OddCoyote wrote:
krex wrote:

Well ok. Its rather long though.

I dont think that would be a problem,as long as it fit on one page?Not everyone here would read it because some have the attention spans of?????well,some have ADD,and dont like long posts.Some of love to read though,and out personal obsession is AS,so.......Post away,if you want. :D

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 10:34 pm

I say you win the prize for best art. Do or dont do not matter. Al that counts is relating. A person can be bright, gifted, prefer their own world, and not have AS. They can still chose the company they like for their own reasons.

I can think of several members, the nice ones, who are going to respond well to you, and I hope you will feel the same. Some are card carrying, enrolled, certified, and others are freerange. Some of us older come from the natural habitat.

Some only read short sentances, others look for pages of text. I too recently discoved what fit, but can only look back, I would read a fresh point of view, untattered by long years of fitting in, where I did not fit.

Welcome OddCoyote, more art please, it feeds my eyes. No one has ever seen the world as you do, nor could describe it, as you will.

YowlingCat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 10:54 pm

Hidee Ho, young one! Glad you're here. Ask anything that crosses your mind. I'm an old fart, but I've picked up a few things in my time. :)

krex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2007, 12:10 am

Inventor wrote:
I say you win the prize for best art. Do or dont do not matter. Al that counts is relating. A person can be bright, gifted, prefer their own world, and not have AS. They can still chose the company they like for their own reasons.

I can think of several members, the nice ones, who are going to respond well to you, and I hope you will feel the same. Some are card carrying, enrolled, certified, and others are freerange. Some of us older come from the natural habitat.

Some only read short sentances, others look for pages of text. I too recently discoved what fit, but can only look back, I would read a fresh point of view, untattered by long years of fitting in, where I did not fit.

Welcome OddCoyote, more art please, it feeds my eyes. No one has ever seen the world as you do, nor could describe it, as you will.

Speaking of long posts....I love to read yours....I am still waiting for your novel(assuming you havent published yet)I would love to read it.