Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Deano109
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Oct 2014, 6:45 am

I've been lurking on here for years, with being very busy, but finally making a post. I'm in my 40's, and after the usual difficulties with seeking/maintaining work, have been with my current company for nearly 10 years. I do a lot of database and spreadsheet work mostly loosely around the area of Quality Control.

I run my own flat but doing this beside a full-time job is hard work. I can be sociable in the right circumstances, but I have to understand the circumstances, otherwise I'll be mute. I enjoy walking and have recently gotten into Nordic Walking which uses ski-ing type poles without the part that goes on the ground. I also like foreign languages with French being my favorite.

Nightingale121
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2014, 7:14 am

Welcome! :)
I like walking, too but never tried Nordic Walking until now. Do you like it more than usual walking or not and why?

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2014, 10:13 am

Hey Deano109 welcome. :sunny:

Deano109
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Oct 2014, 11:22 am

Thanks for the welcomes :D

Nightingale121 wrote:
Welcome! :)
I like walking, too but never tried Nordic Walking until now. Do you like it more than usual walking or not and why?

Hmm, well its probably to early to say for sure, but its real fun. You enjoy it because its not that hard after a few lessons, you're usually out with nature and feel fit afterwards. Maybe I'll post a topic :)

Princessdracula
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Oct 2014, 1:56 pm

Hi :twisted: :compress:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2014, 4:56 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!