Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

minako
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Feb 2015, 6:15 pm

hellllo! i'm hope! i'm 22 years old and i have bpd, depression, anxiety, ptsd, and suspected autism. the suspected autism is why i chose to join this fourm. people have said my symptoms sound like autism and my doctor has said he suspects i have it. i've recently come to terms with this and i think they might be right. anyway, i love sailor moon, swimming, cooking, and my passion is mental health and mogai issues. i'm a lesbian and i'm engaged to the greatest girl ever. i'm an infp, virgo/libra cusp, and a slytherin. i struggle a lot with mental health buuuut a lot of the times i can be quite cheerful and i'm a really kind person. it's nice to meet all of you and i would love to be friends. if you want you can check out my blog at sailorbunny.com! :heart:

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2015, 8:35 pm

Hey minako welcome. :sunny:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2015, 8:57 pm

HEY minako welcome to our little e-abode 8) you do seem like the cheerful girl, right know i am feeling okay, if not really bored..

i see your proffered method of typing is lowercase. so is mine, i mean, why use two alphabets if you can use only one. have you considered getting an official diagnosis?

welcome, again :idea:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

minako
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Feb 2015, 4:18 pm

thanks for the kind welcome! i really appreciate it! yes, i am planning on getting a professional diagnosis. i'm gonna talk to it about it with my therapist my next visit :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!