Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

DiegoTheTraveller
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Sep 2015, 12:59 pm

Hey everyone Im Ryan. Im 35 and live near Toronto, Canada, Diagnosed HFA just recently (last 3 years)/

I've been married once and divorced (which ended in me being incarcerated because of my HFA). I am now in my third long-term relationship and common law with my spouse. I have quirks that include focus problems, boundary issues (for example.. the difference between a female friend and flirting for more) and can be both too loud or at different times "withdrawn." When my stress level is up, I find my symptoms get worse.

I love my wife -- but because of her health issues I find myself sometimes feeling unsatisfied -- and worse -- feel as though I HAVE NO RIGHT to feel unsatisfied. Our chemistry is off the charts when we do get physical.

I have always had issues making friends with males for whatever reason -- and feel much more confident with females. Obviously, this can create issues when in a long-term relationship.

I lvoe the fact that we have a safe place to get advice -- although I am still wanting to proove to my wife that I can have female friends and be faithful at the same time.

So IM hopefully going to get a few messages from new friends!!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2015, 3:14 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2015, 3:54 pm

Hey Ryan welcome. :sunny:

thewallflower86
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Sep 2015, 11:31 am

Hi there! I currently live in Simcoe,Ontario, Canada. That's about an hour and 50 minutes-two hours from Toronto. I am looking to meet new friends around my area that I can meet up with. I have Autism Spectrum disorder myself.

Take care!

FireyInspiration
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2015, 10:08 pm

Hamiltonian Aspie right here.

Welcome aboard.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2015, 4:33 pm

Yep, I'm from Ontario. Welcome!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2015, 1:15 pm

I am! Yay! I didn't think there would be anyone else from Ontario on this site!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII