Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Mordor
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Oct 2015, 5:44 am

I've browsed here before in the past but never really posted, decided to start doing that now. Would like to make some friends but I doubt that's going to happen.

Diagnosed high functioning autistic for a long time, severe social anxiety, diagnosed bipolar though my folks are not sure how accurate the DX is. I feel up and down a lot, just getting through a manic spell where I severed ties with all the friends I had left, about 2-3.

It felt painful but I got a high from it too. I feel really high right now, giddy for some reason, will probably pass.

Currently I'm on SSI, live with my parents.

I am very obsessive, painfully so. I tend to annoy people with my obsessions, or use to, nowadays I just shut up and keep to myself.

I was always obsessed with fighter jets and bombers when I was 5, like their shape and appearance more so than facts (though I still liked reading about them), then it was certain animals and dinosaurs.

When I was 10 I went through a phase where I was actually obsessed with Sigourney Weaver, I didn't find her that attractive but I watched Alien and just became..extremely obsessive where I would go and try to find any movie with her. There was no reason or logic behind the obsession.

I grew out of that one obsession after I hit puberty but now I tend to rotate obsessions and no I can't share all of them.

Things I like? Obviously fighter jets, bombers, dinosaurs, prehistoric animals, fireflies, really like extinct aquatic reptiles as much as dinosaurs, have a thing for elasmosaurs..more specific things

Music: mostly ambient or music with a droning quality, I am a very big fan of shoe gaze. Very into Wild Nothing right now.
Colors: Light blue, lime green, forest green,various shades of purple

Video games: World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Starcraft,Final Fantasy 6 up until 12,Dark Souls, The original Silent Hill games, Baldur's Gate and the infinity engine games.

Maybe I'll make some friends

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2015, 10:38 am

Hey Mordor.

Welcome :) I hope you enjoy it here and find what you're looking for.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2015, 4:10 pm

Hey Mordor welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2015, 2:06 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)