Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

n8dogg
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Dec 2016, 9:02 pm

Hi guys I'm Nathan, I have joined this forum a few years ago but haven't been on this site for a while.

I live in Sydney, Australia. I work at BridgeClimb, as a climb operations assistant, helping out with all the gear needed for the climbers. My interests are playing the ukulele, meditation, self-improvement, vintage vacuum cleaners...

I am dealing with anxiety, loneliness, depression and a lot along that line. I have hardly any friends, I would like to make more so I can build up connections with people who are like-minded and beyond!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2016, 10:00 pm

n8dogg wrote:
Hi guys I'm Nathan, I have joined this forum a few years ago but haven't been on this site for a while.
I live in Sydney, Australia. I work at BridgeClimb, as a climb operations assistant, helping out with all the gear needed for the climbers. My interests are playing the ukulele, meditation, self-improvement, vintage vacuum cleaners...
I am dealing with anxiety, loneliness, depression and a lot along that line. I have hardly any friends, I would like to make more so I can build up connections with people who are like-minded and beyond!

hiya and glad to see ya here again 8) you have, with your vacuum cleaner collection hobby as well as your musical talent, something in common with the late comedian and musician Stan Kahn. :dj:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2016, 10:35 pm

Welcome back! Hope your anxiety and depression get better. :)

n8dogg
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Dec 2016, 1:05 am

auntblabby wrote:
n8dogg wrote:

hiya and glad to see ya here again 8) you have, with your vacuum cleaner collection hobby as well as your musical talent, something in common with the late comedian and musician Stan Kahn. :dj:

I've heard of Stan Kahn. He has a very cool (in my opinion) collection of vacuums and plays the pipe organ I believe.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2016, 1:16 am

n8dogg wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
n8dogg wrote:

I've heard of Stan Kahn. He has a very cool (in my opinion) collection of vacuums and plays the pipe organ I believe.

yes, he once gave a Wurlitzer [theatrical pipe organ] concert and vintage vacuum cleaner show at Tacoma [Washington state]'s temple theatre. I had to miss it as I was at work. drat it. :| that was my last chance to see him here.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2016, 7:29 am

Welcome, Nathan!

I am also back after a long absence. I posted long ago under a name reflecting my favorite thing, cats. My interests include animals (cats in particular), books, writing, music, art and tennis.

Looking forward to more posts from you.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2016, 6:11 pm

Welcome back to Wrong Planet! :)