Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

TheForgetivePanda326600
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 May 2018, 10:04 am

Hi I'm new, I'm 15 close to turning 16, and I was diagnosed with autism at 14.
I've a history of EDNOS, technically anorexia purge-subtype but my bmi at my lowest weight was JUST above the underweight amount & I never saw a medical professional for a diagnosis. (You don't get diagnosed anyway with anorexia unless you're underweight in addition to the behaviours).
Anyway aside from those very sensitive details, I have some "obsessions" I dont consider a problem! Like other people do. This includes studying (in "excess") as my BIGGEST one, my grades are literally my life :heart: and I tend to ramble. I'm actually having to stop myself because I don't know if I can in this forum/particular topic but when I introduce myself I like to get all the sensitive things out of the way, normally I would go into great detail about my time having EDNOS, more about my autism and a few other sensitive things. I ramble for quite a long time to be honest haha! Sometimes if there's nobody around to ramble to, I ramble to myself. Unlike most I tend to have trouble NOT revealing my issues!
Anyhoo I'm very glad I found this forum, can't believe it never crossed my mind to look for one in regards to autism.. well I'm here now. :lol: :P

quincium
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 May 2018, 10:24 am

Hiiii welcome to WP! It looks like we have some things in common. I'm pretty new to WP, I have an ED as well, and I was also so totally committed to my grades and learning. :')

TheForgetivePanda326600
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 May 2018, 10:54 am

quincium wrote:
Hiiii welcome to WP! It looks like we have some things in common. I'm pretty new to WP, I have an ED as well, and I was also so totally committed to my grades and learning. :')

You still have the ED? Do you mind if I PM you?

quincium
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 May 2018, 10:59 am

TheForgetivePanda326600 wrote:
quincium wrote:

You still have the ED? Do you mind if I PM you?

Yes I do, and yes you can PM me ^_^

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2018, 12:41 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D