Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

aishahkhalida
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Aug 2018, 4:49 am

Salaam, peace, and a definite "hello"!

The majority of my cousins are Aspie or autistic, they were diagnosed as children and a couple of these are living in places to help take care because they could not live at home.

I am 29, I was recently sectioned (I didn't do anything wrong! ...but I crossed boundaries :( ) and after that I read Simon Baron-Cohen's things and realised it fits much better than the ~10 different mental health diagnoses I've had to carry around for so long. Because I always suspected it, and how nicely/accurately Baron-Cohen explained things, I'm a little bit proud to be autistic because at least it is me and not a lie. It's a huge relief, really. Now I can be a bit confident about it and say "this is what I'm like, and it's okay" (*small tears*)

I'm extremely systematising and spend most of my time in notebooks I never show anyone, thinking about logic, cosmology (especially time), and how the brain works. I studied a degree in pure maths and a masters in logic, but I like all sorts of questions in science and philosophy. I study scriptures often too, of all sorts but especially Qur'an and the other ones from Moses, but I am prone to have unusual ideas about these and get scared I have blasphemed so I've had to learn how to only study lightly from those (of course... when you study math or science, it is good to think how nobody has thought before, but in religion... :oops: I love God so so much and I think maybe insha'allah He loves me too if He lets me say it.

I wasn't always muslim but I read the first line of the Qur'an and from there very much made sense. It said He is "Compassionate to Each!" (an interpretation of "Raheeym") and that was it: I loved Him because what a beautiful quality.

I play guitar, sing, piano, learn and recite Qur'an, fill a book with inventions for humanity's problems (in the last month I drew: seaweed farms to combat global warming, a very large airship which cleans oceans and comes back with more energy than it left with and a stack of reclaimed plastic to sell, a method for 3d-printing an underground skyscraper (or most other shapes of building), and a minimal electro-pedalled tricycle/mobile-home/office designed to be as attractive as possible for "Urban Nomadicism" to be a way to not have to pay a land-owner. I have bought a 3d printer alhamdulillah to try making some of my ideas real, and I now keep thinking of like... telescopic poles and interlocking things and ahhhhh solar panels and magnets and stuff like that! :D :D :D

Oh it feels nice to tell you about my projects because usually I don't have anyone to tell them to, and I say "Here is me", and I'm not interested in much about me except my projects because I find them very beautiful.

[I think, with normal people, they don't have a way to imagine quite how innocent I am. I can't think of many sins at all I haven't tried once, but I've never ever ever ever ever ever ever wanted to hurt someone, or put myself before someone, or ever walk past an opportunity to help where I can. If I think badly of someone, that is my fault and I say astaghfirullah (God forgive me), and if I think good of myself... that is my fault and I say astaghfirullah. I hate] lies, and that is all! I proved it in my cosmology that, on my mind, everything in the world is perfect except lies which say things aren't perfect. Because I mostly care about things people don't talk about very much, I think neurotypical people can think that I am showing off but I'm just really excited... constantly, unless I'm sad. But I wake in the morning and start writing and try to make an idea which can help the world. I believe it's my best chance instead of moving around objects. I meant this paragraph to convey: "I think, with normal people, they don't have a way to imagine quite how innocent I am." I wasn't always, but the more I learned and experienced, the more innocent I became. I'm not proud at all because I have self-control and God says don't be proud... but that doesn't fly with most people :roll: ]

Ahh I should stop rambling in case this gets too big. My main projects are my books which hopefully I'll get to share later when they are finished, insha'allah. I don't have family and only one friend who I never get to see (just recently), and my life... I won't have any money tomorrow and I'm supposed to move house to a house in a man's flat which is filled with rubbish at the moment, but alhamdulillah I have my books and music and Qur'an and God so these uncertain times are not difficult and God-willing one day I will have a place like I have never had: a place I can depend on and set up all my equipment and study all day long and pray as long as I want and maybe never go outside.

I really like people, but mostly from afar. I'm so happy to have found wrongplanet (completely by chance! I googled "prophet mohammad (saws) autistic" and there was a thread here ^^ I thought "Good news for those who believe!"*
and that was that, I am in a forum! I look forward to being in the forum in times in the future and hopefully contribute positively.

In a nutshell: I listen way more than I speak, I help more than I ask, and my thoughts in my head are either Qur'an or Qur'an in english, or something I call maths but by this point it's so general*, I just mean clicking together. I can't take care of things like bills and washing myself, so I am often chased from place to place. God decides everything and He is the most kind.

[*Ah. Maybe my best achievement so far, I made Context Theory, a proposed logicisation of mathematics, with a new algebraic datatype, to resolve the Gödel dilemma, which nobody was quite concerned about as me... but if you're interested in that I can tell you about that. It's like.. ANTI-"Set Theory". Almost the dual in graphic terms.]

Are there other people here who are quite into science and creativity?

Ms.Berg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 6:17 am

Hello Aisha, You sound like a very interesting person :) Welcome ! I will be looking forward to your contributions here. When it comes to science and creativity you are way above me but I am interested in both. With friendly regards :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 12:02 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 2:49 pm

Welcome aishahkhalida!

Indeed, quite the interesting person. Hope you will enjoy the forum!

Seanbar
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Aug 2018, 7:51 pm

Hi :)

it's really nice to meet you, I hope all goes well in your journey and think it's awesome that you get great guidance from the qur'an. It's great to hear about someone that receives great positivity from it, rather than all the negetivity we get in the west. I've always wanted to learn more about it, yet am always intimidated by the thought of mistaking truth from misinformation.
You've got some great plans and I'm sure they could make great contributions :D

In any case, I wish you only happiness in this forum and hope you find great friendships here.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 4:57 am

That's quite an introduction 8O