Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Spunhead13
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jan 2020, 11:58 am

Hello,

I've been thinking about the possibility that I am an Aspie for a number of years but have never attempted a diagnosis.

Regardless I find I identify very well with people that I meet that are on the spectrum and I feel a kinship with fictional characters that are said to be on the spectrum.

I do have a few friends but find it is A LOT of work to keep those friendships going. And I'm not always successful at it. But romantically most of my boyfriend's have lasted for only short periods of time with ghosting (on their side) as the most common way of ending the relationship.

All my life I have felt like there is some unknown bit of information that I am missing but I don't know how to figure out what it is. And from the NT people around me I feel like there is some expectation I just don't know how to fulfill.

Anyways, I like to read Space Opera Sci-fi books, watch a bit too much Sci-fi , Draw, Sew, Indoor Rock Climb and do Yoga.

I work in Film in the costume department but want to transition to freelance illustration so I can work from home.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 4:06 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 6:08 pm

Welcome to WP.

Peta
Snowy Owl