Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

KomoDomo
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Dec 2018, 3:59 pm

Well, I've been registered for a few days now, so I suppose it's about time I let everyone know I'm here. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome some time during the previous decade, and while nowadays I tend not to put much thought into how it shapes the way I think, or my identity, lately I've felt it might be necessary to consider taking it more into account as one of the things influencing my mindset. I came here hoping to find some perspective on this, and make myself a bit more open.

As for my interests, I have:
Games: Used to be an avid gamer but don't have much time for it nowadays unfortunately, but when I've had the chance I'd play Ratchet & Clank and Disgaea games, as well as Dragon Age Inquisition and Tales of Berseria, though not much else.
Movies: Mostly classic Disney and Studio Ghibli films, other than that mostly sci-fi or horror.
Series: Da Vinci's Demons, Lucifer, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood, preferably), My Hero Academia, and a sizable list of others.
Music: Most genres of metal (except that core type of stuff), psytrance, gothic, darkwave, etc. I play guitar, which I aim to record my own songs with eventually.
Subjects: CGI, Psychology, Philosophy, History, sometimes Politics and Sociology (though these days I'm quite fed up with the last two fields).

So that's basically me in a nutshell, though I suppose I can still make more of an impression than that. I'll try and stick around to find out.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2018, 4:10 pm

Oh, hello!

Welcome aboard!

We’re in kind of an odd situation around here — people are taking time away from WP, focusing on only a few threads, and reacting to the general difficulties of our real world lives and environments.

You may think we’re like a bunch of squabbling friends, and you would not be far from the truth. But give us some time, get to know people, and try to not take sides.

Again, welcome aboard!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2018, 4:36 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2018, 7:13 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2018, 8:10 pm

Welcome KomoDomo.

serpentari
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2018, 3:59 am

welcome to wrong planet.

zcientist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Dec 2018, 10:34 am

Welcome...metal and darkwave I encourage...

KomoDomo
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Dec 2018, 7:28 am

Thanks for the welcoming, everybody. And I appreciate the encouragement. ^_^