Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sonata V6
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Dec 2019, 10:33 am

Thanks to every one for the nice welcome, and I am sorry for my long absence on here. Lately, I have been feeling very depressed, so I have not really felt like doing anything recreational. Seeing everything people have posted on this web site has been so overwhelming that I do not even know where to start. I just feel really bad.

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2019, 12:08 pm

Well, go ahead and pitch back in. Glad to hear you're trying to shake some depression off--better try and shake it than let it walk all over you.

Don't worry about catching up on too much of Wrong Planet. It's like the movies--some parts are OK but most of it has been pretty boring.

I assume by your username you like cars?

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2019, 5:02 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! Most of the forums are fairly general in nature. There are a couple of unique ones.

The "Members Only Discussion" forum allows more privacy than other forums. Only registered members can read it.

"The Haven" forum are for those times when you're feeling blue and need to get a little help from your friends. And members will go out of the way to avoid stressors in this forum.

The "News and Current Events" forum should be related to autism discussion only. But that seems to be abused often.

The rules for Wrong Planet are posted here: WrongPlanet Rules

Welcome and talk about anything that catches your fancy.

Sonata V6
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Dec 2019, 10:40 am

I really appreciate the information about using this web site. Yes, I have always really liked cars a lot, which is why I chose the model of my car as my user name. I may just post in the other sections of this web site to get advice for my depression I am going thru right now.

aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2020, 5:09 am

Welcome

xxGill24xx
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jan 2020, 3:15 pm

Hello I'm also new here.