Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

jullan95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Dec 2022, 12:48 pm

I have friends but I don't have any friends with aspergers, it feels like noone understands me, even though I have friends it get's lonely sometimes =/ I just write here what I wrote on aspergers center =) one of my big interests is politics :)

I'm 27 years from sweden I enjoy being with friends and watching alot of tv shows, my favorite tv show right now is rupauls drag race, my discord is {redacted} if you want to chat there =)

Last edited by Cornflake on 19 Dec 2022, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Personal identification details redacted

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 5:58 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 6:06 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope you like it here.

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 6:15 pm

welcome, you are sure to find others who can relate on many levels here. Its a good place to be!

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 7:52 pm

jullan95 wrote:
I have friends but I don't have any friends with aspergers, it feels like noone understands me, even though I have friends it get's lonely sometimes =/ I just write here what I wrote on aspergers center =) one of my big interests is politics :)

I'm 27 years from sweden I enjoy being with friends and watching alot of tv shows, my favorite tv show right now is rupauls drag race, my discord is {redacted} if you want to chat there =)

I feel the very same way. Even though I do have friends, most of them tend to talk down to me like I'm either immature or mentally handicapped (I'm autistic, yes, but NOT stupid, for crying out loud!), and it gets REALLY frustrating. I get pretty lonely about it, too.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 1:54 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet.
You wrote that it gets lonely. I am an Aspie. But the few that I developed were really close friends. I suspect they were also Aspies. One thing that I will pass on to you.
About half of the people in the world are introverts and the other half of the people in the world are extroverts.
An introvert recharges their internal batteries by being alone.
An extrovert recharges their internal batteries by being in a group. They talk and talk and talk and then soon their batteries are recharged and they are happy.

I am an extreme introvert. I can have a good conversation with a person, but if you put me in a group of people all talking at the same time, my brain cannot process the information.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2022, 10:19 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!