Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

diver3000
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Oct 2007, 4:16 pm

I'm 28. And i'm german. So my english is not the best. I was diagnosed with Asperger on January 2007. So.. a few month ago. And i found out that my IQ is quite high. I work in some jobs... and since 5 years i study art. I'm a filmmaker. I also make a film about asperger in a time i don't know if i have asperger or not. I postet the link to my movie allready here: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt44579.html - Short Film: "Between Optical Area and Amygdala". (some comment would be nice. you can also dislike the film. i got no problem with kritik.)

And. Many years i was part of the demoscene -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demoscene

(just to mentioned that, too.)

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 4:22 pm

Guten Abend! Welcome to WP. Hope you like it here. (No I can't speak German before you start...)

I'll take a quick look at the film. :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 4:24 pm

Welcome to WP!

Tim

iceb
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 4:53 pm

:oops: posted wrong forum but all the same:

the film is great :)

Glad your here!

Basshead
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2007, 6:47 pm

Let's see if this works,
Gruß dich. Vor drei Jahren habe ich Deutsch gelernt, aber ich habe immer vergessen.
Anyhow, welcome to WP

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Oct 2007, 6:48 pm

Welcome to WrongPlanet!Image

diver3000
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Oct 2007, 7:20 pm

Basshead: Klappt doch noch ganz gut. "aber ich habe immer vergessen" ... sollte man eher so formulieren: "aber ich habe alles wieder vergessen".

thanks for the warm welcome. i'm also very active in some german asperger forum called "aspergia". It's very nice there, too.
But this site is also very interesting. I really like the thread abput that topmodel that has aspergers. I mean: The Show "Topmodel" is total BS... but i think it's the best way to show NT people some Aspies.

I mean... most NT people watch shows like "Who wants to be a millionaire" and that kind of stuff. But not want to see dokumentaries about autism oder asperger. I think the best way for a community like aspies (or also any other communiuty like the homosexuals) the best thing is not only dokumentaries about "being gay"... or "being autistic"... the best way is a "normal show" with autisitc people in it. it's okay to say: i'm autistic or... i'm gay... or whatever... but its like saying: i know my haircolor is green... (i'm still normal)
(know what i mean. i hope so)

becauose when i told another person that i'm autistic sometimes i get this answer: "but you don't look autistic". and i ask back" do you know any autistic person". "no"

so. The people had images about an autistic person in their head... even they don't know any autistic person in real life.
its cool to think about a show that millions of people watch.. and people talk about the girls in the show and tehy say: shes autistic...
thats a good way to change the "image of autistic people" in the heads of the masses. (uh, bad english. i hope thats okay.)

Basshead
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 8:12 am

Thanks! :D

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 10:24 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Welcome to WP!

Tim