Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

katie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jan 2006, 4:12 pm

my name is katie, i am 15 years old and it's great to be here! i like anime, cartoons, video games and manga. my favorite subject in school is world history. i'm in the 10th grade and 2 days ago i got my first boyfriend!

alex
Developer
Developer

17 Jan 2006, 4:15 pm

katie wrote:
my name is katie, i am 15 years old and it's great to be here! i like anime, cartoons, video games and manga. my favorite subject in school is world history. i'm in the 10th grade and 2 days ago i got my first boyfriend!

Welcome Katie! :D Congratulations on getting your first boyfriend!! !! !! Thats awesome. I remember when I got my first girlfriend (actually only a year ago) and I was pretty excited.

katie

17 Jan 2006, 4:20 pm

thanks for the congrats. he's either 15 or 16, he's in my grade and he's so sweet. we've been friends for the past 7 years too.

alex
Developer
Developer

17 Jan 2006, 4:29 pm

katie wrote:
thanks for the congrats. he's either 15 or 16, he's in my grade and he's so sweet. we've been friends for the past 7 years too.

It's great to have a relationship based on a prior friendship. Those seem to be the longest lasting :D

katie

17 Jan 2006, 4:38 pm

yeah except i'm kinda worried. see we've both never dated before and i want us to help each other out... i cant figure out how to inciate that though.. how do i ask him if we can help each other out without having to worry about his pride?

Nuntar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2006, 7:04 am

If he's also never dated before, he'll be as nervous as you are :D I started my first relationship less than a year ago, at the age of 22, so I know all about that nervousness; fortunately it was also her first relationship, so we could both understand what it was like for the other, and we talked things through; that's why we're still going!

katie

18 Jan 2006, 8:11 am

ok so then i'm not the only one of us nervous. thats good to know. i've been doing some research on dating advice for teens but i cant really find anything good. does anybody have any advice?

worsedale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jan 2006, 12:26 pm

Welcome to WP, Katie, hope its as fun for you as it has been for me.

Can't give you any advice on your boyfriend, unfortunately. :(

Nuntar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2006, 2:36 pm

katie wrote:
ok so then i'm not the only one of us nervous. thats good to know. i've been doing some research on dating advice for teens but i cant really find anything good. does anybody have any advice?

Just don't worry too much about whether you're doing the right thing or not, and ask him beforehand to let you know if your behaviour is upsetting him or making him uncomfortable in any way. (He'll probably have been wondering how to ask you the same thing, and be very glad you asked first!) You'll work things out together over time.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2006, 3:23 pm

Hi! Welcome to Wrongplanet!

Forgive me for not posting this sooner, please. I've been very busy.

I hope you enjoy posting here!

thepeaguy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Jan 2006, 3:50 pm

katie wrote:

I don't get it. How is that an accomplishment?

Hello, welcome. I'm insane.